☆ kenny x craig (the breakup) ☆

craig just got done breaking up with tweek. surprisingly he wasn't crying, in fact he didn't show emotion his face was straight like his normal self. instead of going home or going to a place after this event, he went to kennys house. he usually had kenny come to his house instead because he thought kennys house was too "dirty" he was indeed a clean freak.

craig makes it to kennys porch the steps creak as he places his hand on the door he takes a deep breath before he knocks on the door. kenny opens the door fast so fast that it shocked craig but he pushed it aside.
"hey dude" kenny says kind of suprised that THE craig tucker was at his house, usually he begs craig to hangout when hes watching red racer
"uh hey kenny" craig said he stuffs his hands into his pockets he messes with the pack of cigarettes that were in his pocket "so why are you here?" kenny asks in a weird manor.

"i may have just broken up with tweek?" craig said in a humble way as if he didn't break someones heart and it was a casual thing to do "WHAT?! .. wait wait so your telling me you broke uo with tweek??!" kenny said in pure utter disbelief, "uh yeah?, i just said that." craig said rolling his eyes "dude you have to come inside and tell me everything!!" kenny said with a grin on his face

craig ended up inside the McCormicks house, the last place he thought he would end up. kenny sat on the bed while craig sat next to him explaining why he broke up with tweek, "i broke up with tweek mostly because i cant handle his emotions and its too overwhelming for me to take." craig sighed, he turns his look to kenny who was already looking at him.

kenny held craig on his bed, the only reason craig with that close to kenny was because kenny forced him to but craig enjoyed the blondes comfort.
(words: 344)