The Danger Force Awakens Pt.2

🩷 ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ 🩷

The five children were sitting on the couch. Bose and Chapa on the top. Mika sat next to Chapa but on the bottom and Miles on the edge normally. Aurora was between Bose's legs as she sat in between them normally, holding Bruce close to her chest, and he sat a bit higher than her. Bose was playing with her hair and practiced braiding it. Ray was showing them all their mistakes.

"Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Bam!" Ray said as he kept replaying the part where they got blasted back and forth.

"Again 'cuz it's funny--bam!" He laughed.

"Alright last time, I swear--bam!"

"Just kidding I lied--bam!" At this point Aurora was falling asleep against Bose's legs.

"I'm sick of watching film!" Chapa yelled as she stood up, which spooked Aurora but Bose patted her head to assure her she was fine.

"Captain, can we please go out and fight real crime? I know we look bad in here, but out in the real world we'd be great. I just know it!" Mika said enthusiastically.

"Well look, I'd love to let you guys come along on a crime run. But the truth is... there's a crime drought." He simply told them.

"There is no such thing as a crime drought." Miles informed.

"Is too."

"He's got you there." Bose told Miles.

"Nuh-uh." Aurora said as she looked at Bose.

"Shhhhh-go back to sleep." Ray told her as he patted her head.

"Mkay." She said as she started to hug Bruce and Bose's leg.

"Look-this town's had some tasty crime waves in the past, but Kid Danger and I shredded the gnar and put all the criminals back in prison." Ray said as he pulled up a picture of Kid Danger. "Miss ya, kid..."

"Oh, I miss Henry..." Aurora said as she kissed her monkey on the head.

"Annny-ray, we're in a crime drought so...nobody's doin' nothin'."

"Ray!" They saw Schwoz on the screen now and Aurora bolted awake, Bose patted her head again and kept playing with her hair.

"I've been texting you for ten minutes! Face your phone!"

"Ooopsie-Raysie." Ray said as he looked at his phone.

"I miss one text on a weekend, you threaten to fire me, But I guess it's okay for you to-"

"I gotta go." Ray cut off Schwoz.

"Where are you goin'?" Mika said as she walked up to him.

"Is it an emergancy?! Can we come?" Chapa asked as she stood up on the couch.

Bose and Aurora then stood up on the couch with Chapa.

Ray looked back to Schwoz then the children. "Nah. It's not an emergency at all."

"Then where are you going?" MIles asked as he stood up along with the others.

"Uh-My friend is on fire and I must..." Ray got cut off by Schwoz clearing his throat and shaking his head no.

"No? Okay. uhhhh..." Ray started to look for an excuse. "Oh... I gotta take my aunt...to the cleaners."

"Why?" "So what does that make her to me?" Mika and Aurora said at the same time.

"Because, she is very large." Schwoz told them.

"Huge, big lady, loves cheese."

"She's so huge she needs to be cleaned in a car wash."