Introduction

First we will talk about the  Rathore family. It is the most reputed family. At first they are powerful and rich only in Asia. But from the time new generation has picked the buisness it has become it's touching the sky of success that is dream of every businessman or woman. They are also in mafia. They have whole underworld under them.
People scared only by their name. They are called devil's.

Rajveer Singh Rathore:   Elder and head of the family. He is strict and protective for his family. Not much expressive. Take time to express his feelings. Love his wife. But as i said less expressive he didn't show it in front of everyone but if you even dare to say something or Even try to look at his wife or family he will not hesitate to cut you in pieces. His wife and family understand him . They never pressured him ( like they can). He love his grandson but ignored his one and only granddaughter ( whom they never think as one). He has three sons.He always want a daughter but never have one. Has a cousin sister whom he really respect. From his mother side . 

Sadhana.  Rajveer Singh Rathore: She is a lovely lady . Calm and gentle. But say a word against her family and you will doomed.  Love her grandson more than life  but don't want to see face of her one and only granddaughter.

Arjun Singh Rathore :  He is the eldest son of Rajveer and Sadhana. He loves his family. A little strict with the child. Love his younger brothers more than his life . Treat his son like his own. But ignored his only niece. Has two son. Want a daughter but had not.

Priya Arjun Singh Rathore. : She is very sweet lady.Caring and protective for her family .

Ashvin singh Rathore :  Second son of Rajveer and Sadhana . He is easy going and fun loving person. Not much strict with  children. Love them all but ignored his niece . Has a son.

Anjali  Ashvin Singh Rathore : She is little Fierce lady . Lovely , calm but overprotective of her family.

Prem Singh Rathore : He was a lovely person. Loved by all of his family. Died in car accident while protecting his daughter. Loved his wife more than anything.

Preet Prem Singh Rathore: She was a lovely lady . Calm and gentle. And at the same time fun loving and mischievous. Arjun and Ashvin loved her as their sister. Died while giving birth to her daughter.

Advayt   Singh Rathore:   Son of Arjun and Priya. Ceo of Rathore industries. Also had his own business. Biggest mafia in the world.  Love his younger brother and cousin more than himself. But don't want to see his sister. He is strict , possesive, overprotective type person. Love his family .Missed his favourite uncle and aunty ( Prem and preet Preet) . One of the reason why he is distant from his sister as they all think that it's her fault that Prem and Preet died . He is cruel, merciless person. People tremble by even listening his name. Age 27 years .

Vikram Singh Rathore : Son of Anjali and Ashvin. He is second in command in mafia. He is also ceo of Rathore industries. His passion is painting. Held numerous studio across the world. He is much more merciless and cruel than Advayt. You want to die than be in his basement. Miss his uncle and aunty . Blame his cousin sister for their death. Love his brothers more than anything. Age 26 years. He have seperation anxiety.

Rudra Singh Rathore: He is younger than his brothers. Son of Arjun and Priya . He is funny and easy going guy . Love and pampered by all of his  family. But don't get him wrong . His this side is only for his  family. You will see he'll if you messed up with him.He help his brother in mafia but don't have interest in business. He loves horse riding and shooting. He doesn't know much about Prem and Preet . Has a very fond memories of them. But loved them . He also ignored his cousin sister. Although they don't see her much around. Age 23 . Last year in college.

Shivani Singh Rathore  : Daughter of Prem and Preet. She is most sweet , lovely , caring person you ever come across. But still ignored by her family. They don't think her as family. She feels lonely but still plaster a smile on her cute face . She didn't now what her mistake that her father and mother died after sometime of her birth. She didn't know how they died .Just know that her mother died while giving her birth and her father died in a car accident while protecting her. Age 19 years . Soon be 20 .  Has two bestfriend. Love them deerly. Work in a restaurant - cafe as a part time job. Study in same college as Rudra but junior to him . And on half scholarship.

Supportive character:

Anu Sharma  : Shivani's bestfriend.She just turn 20 last month.

Ishan singhania: Shivani bestfriend . He is also 20 year old. In same college and class as Shivani and Anu. His family love  Shivani and Anu very much . As they are the one who friendship with this weirdo. And help him to come out of his depression.

Dev singhaniya: He is brother of ishaan . He think Shivani as his sister. Has a tiny  crush on Anu  never said to her. He is their senior and classmate of Rudra well rivals. His turning 23 in some months.

So, how is today chapter . From now I will try to update daily. Please comment and vote. Bye bye cutie pie 😉😉😜😘.