Bus Travel!!

Hai makaleyyy!!! How are you all? vaanga pogalam!!!

##

Divya= hmm.. polameee..

Siddarth put their bag in car and start the car. Divya stands outside and saw him confused

Sid= ennachuuu

Divya= bus'le thane poromnu sonningaa.. ippo

Sid= athu.. nambe anga car'le poitu car'eh angaye parking pothtu.. busle poromm

Divya= ohhh.. appadi vaaringala neengaa

Sid= amaa.. seekiram car'le erruuu

Divya= hmmm.. then they start to move. After few minutes they arrived to bus station.

Sid= maa.. tho paru anthe buss'uhh

Divya= ithuvaaaa

Sid= amaaa..

Divya= cheri.. vaanga polamm

Sid= hmm.. then they went to the bus.

Sid= maa.. nee entha sit eduthukuree

Divya= mirror sideeeee

Sid= cherii.. vaa polamm.. they went to back seat and sits there. There have 6 seats. So they took right and side seat.

Divya- yen Ivalo pinnadii

Sid= venamaa pinnadiiii?

Divya= venummm.. appo than yaarum paaka maatanga.. nambe paathuku jollyah varalam.. she turn to mirror side and see outside. Siddarth look her

Sidmv= iva purinju than pesuralaa.. illa.. puriyama pesurala? Jollyah varalamaa?? Puriyalayee..

After few minutes the bus start to move. Divya took a novel from her bag.

Siddarth= neeyum novels padipiyaa?

Divya= amaa.. rombe pudikumm.. novels ellam amma appa veetule iruku.. neraiya iruku..

Siddarth= enakum pudikummm.. enna maatiri genre padipee?

Divya gulps.

Divya= athuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Siddarth= ennathu ippadi ilukureeeeee?? Aiii.. appoooo

Divya= naa romantic genre padipenn.. aprom thriller padipenn.. the turn her face.

Siddarth chuckles and turn her face to him.

Siddarth= oohhooo.. neenga romantic genre padipingee.. soo.. ellame teriyum solluu. Divya's cheeks become red.

Divya= pchh.. pesama irungaa.. naa.. naa.. padikanum.. she open her novel and stare at the novel. Siddarth smiles and scroll his phone. Divya saw him in side eyes and smiles, then siddarth took his ear pod and put one ear pod in her ears.

Divya= enna pandringee..

Siddarth= vaa paathu kekalamm.. nee sonna maathiri jollyah polamm.. he plays romantic songs. She smiles and him. siddarth smiles and her and keep his phone aside.

Divya= yen phone eduthu vechithe

Siddarth= chumma.. cheri you continue reading..

Divya= appo nee enna pannuvee

Siddarth= summa.. vibe panna poren.. he lays his head back and close his eyes. divya smiles at him and read her novel. Later, she feels some weight in her shoulder. She closes her novel and saw siddarth who laid his head in her shoulder. She caressed his head and smiles.

Divya= thoongum pothu paaru.. chinna pulle maathiri.. illa.. thoongum pothu mattum illa.. nerlayum appadi than.. cuteuhh paiyannn.. she took evil eyes and make his head properly in her shoulder. She also laid her head on his head and sleeps. One person took photo of them and smiles.