For Shen Han, that poison and medicine will make him lose his aptitude, but Lin Nuo is different, his cultivation aptitude is not good at all, and that medicine will not work on Shen Han because the previous peak master is afraid that it will be missing. So he doubled the dose, and the toxicity was so overbearing that Lin Nuo almost lost his life.

When Lin Nuo looked at the jade box in silence, her lower abdomen hurt slightly, Lin Nuo stretched out her hand to protect her stomach.

Zai Zai is not yet born, no matter what, he has to protect this in his stomach.

So he still has to use those things from Yu Peili.

Youyou sighed, Lin Nuo was a little tired.

Originally, he thought that he would no longer have anything to do with Shen Han, but if the child was to be born safely, he needed to prepare a lot of spiritual energy, not to mention other things, he had to prepare just the spirit-gathering cauldron.

The mortal world is different from the practice world, and the aura is relatively thin, but if you return to the practice world, when the month is older, and Shen Han's cultivation is still there, it is very likely that he will feel his own blood, so Lin Nuo doesn't care about it at all. Consider going back to the practice world.

A world away, Shen Han shouldn't feel that kind of blood, Lin Nuo can only think so.

No matter what Shen Han said, he was just a monk, unlike those legendary immortals, no matter how capable and talented he was, he probably wouldn't feel the existence of this bloodline.

Later, when the child was born, he would ask someone to return the jade pendant and the vestments that Shen Han refined for him.

Juling Cauldron is a rare treasure, the aura in it is filled by itself, so Lin Nuo will not exhaust the aura in it.

As for the other things in the Mustard Seed Universe, except for a few magic weapons of his own, Lin Nuo didn't move, those were all given to him by Shen Han.

In fact, thinking about it, Shen Han treats him well, except that he has never liked this, but many of the magic weapons in the jade pendant are treasures, even Shen Han gave him the spirit-gathering tripod.

Lin Nuo opened the jade box, and a faint medicinal fragrance emanated from it, which he was very familiar with.

I just don't know if he takes this elixir, will it have any effect on Zai Zai, he still needs to be more careful about the medicine, Lin Nuo immediately put away the jade box.

He also had no other thoughts, when he met Shen Han, his mood fluctuated a lot, so he went to bed and rested.

Lin Nuo closed his eyes and thought, for the sake of Zai Zai, he had to use Shen Han's things again.

——

Qianshan Mingyue Pavilion

Shen Han has been back for a long time.

There were many empty wine jars scattered on the ground, Shen Han was sitting on the roof of the attic drinking.

Throw down the empty wine jar, the material of the wine jar is special, even if it is dropped, it is not broken, but rolls out for a certain distance.

A clean break, no more ties.

Thinking of Lin Nuo's words, Shen Han laughed softly.

Another jug ​​of wine appeared in his hand, Shen Han had already drunk how much.

The moon was in the middle of the sky, Shen Han was still sitting on the roof of the attic, the cold moonlight shone down, and there was a solitude below.