Yeji walked into form, seeing Ryujin was already there on her phone. She ignored it and smiled, going over to her and her friend's usual table and sat with them, all attention on her and they started talking to her.

"Are you going to Woodrow?" Nayeon quickly asked before the others could.

"Yeah." Yeji smiled.

They all said 'yay' and clapped quietly while smiling widely.

"I'm so excited!" Nayeon squealed.

"Me too!" Yuqi said.

"I Hope im with one of you guys." Yeji says.

"Hopefully your with me." Nayeon smiled her cute smile.

"Yeah, if I'm not with any of you I'm killing myself." Yeji said as they all giggle and chuckle.

"But trust me, you don't wanna share with Nayeon." Lia whispers.

"Uh, excuse me! What's so wrong about me?" Nayeon frowned as she slammed the table with her palms, jokingly.

"You snore, you talk in your sleep, you sleep walk, you hog stuff. For example, you could hog all the food or the whole couch or even the shower. Your annoying, you always put loud music on your speaker and sing so fucking loudly, bruh." Lia said.

Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"First of all, I used to snore, not any more, even ask my sister. I share a room with her and she says I barely snore anymore. Also I don't sleep talk and sleep walk anymore, you can even ask my sister about that, too. And I do not hog stuff you little liar, your the one that hogs everything. And it's my job to be annoying, I love it, and I love singing okay and I'm not even that loud." Nayeon frowned. Lia rolled her eyes.

"Uh huh." She said.

Nayeon and Lia bickered back and forth while the others ignored them and talked among themselves to each other.

Soon the class quietened when the teacher walked in and they speedily did registration.

A couple lessons already passed and it was soon lunch.

Ryujin quickly grabs her tray of food before speed walking over to her table and sitting down, joining the conversation.

"So." Changbin started "our upcoming basketball match."

"Don't worry about it, we always win." Ryujin said and threw a fry in her mouth, proudly.

"Yeah but have you seen the team? They are from a different school. And they also win every match they do, they are very talented, they know everything about basketball." Soyeon said.

"So do we." Ryu answered.

"Yeah, I know, but they're really good, exactly like us. There's a possibility they could win." Soyeon answered.

Ryujin rolled her eyes "just stop worrying about it, I'm sure we will win. Okay? If you keep saying we won't then we won't, will we?"

They just sighed and nodded and spoke about something else.

Suddenly someone walked past, elbowing Ryujin in the side of her head. Making her frown and look round to see Yeji smirking at her, two of her friends behind her.

Ryujin grit her teeth.

"Do you have a problem?" She hissed.

"Yeah, it's you." Yeji said as her friends behind her snicker and look away.