"Nuo Nuo, the things in the water have escaped."

Yun Hua turned his head and said to Lin Nuo, followed the direction of the water flow and the spell tracking, pinched the invisibility formula, and flew downstream, Lin Nuo and Gu Qing immediately followed.

Lin Nuo guessed that it was something like a water puppet before, thinking that Yun Hua could solve it, but he didn't expect that thing to run away.

The whereabouts of the three were not discovered by the mortals below.

Flying eastward for tens of miles, with Gu Qing's help, he finally caught the thing in the water.

A small thing was thrown ashore, and Yun Hua also fell to the ground, looking at the thing covered in water plants.

Trapped in the spell and still struggling, Yun Hua got closer, and the water puppet bared its teeth at her, its purple-black fingernails were sharp and long, scratching the barrier that trapped it.

Water puppets have only the lowest level of intelligence, they can't speak, they act by instinct, they have a fierce temperament, they will lurk on the shore, drag people on the shore into the water and drown them, and their swollen and rotten corpses are theirs. food.

Lin Nuo has also seen this kind of thing in the world of practice, but it has become a climate, much bigger than the one in front of him.

There was a circle of demonic energy visible to the naked eye around the water puppet, which was very weak, but it increased the water puppet's strength a lot, and its temperament was extra fierce, and it also showed its sharp claws at Lin Nuo and Gu Qing.

Yun Hua had underestimated the enemy before and let the water puppet run away. She looked a little unhappy and looked at the water puppet coldly.

"It just absorbed some demon energy, not a fallen demon."

Lin Nuo walked up to Shui Puppet, looked at it carefully and said, Gu Qing and Yun Hua naturally saw it too.

Thinking about it, it seems that the water puppet's intelligence is low, it is only acting on instinct, and it seems that it is not feasible to fall into the devil on its own initiative.

Yesterday, two demon cultivators were caught in the fox clan's brothel. In order to investigate this matter, Qingli stayed in the demon realm.

Because Lin Nuo was pregnant with a spiritual fetus, there was a lot of evil spirits, which was not conducive to the growth of the spiritual fetus in the womb. If it was serious, it would even cause some unpredictable changes in the spiritual fetus, so she came to the mortal world. She did not expect to meet her again here. Demon Qi.

Gu Qing opened his divine eyes, saw the black impediment karma on the water puppet, and said: "There is impediment karma on the body, and it has killed innocent people."

After listening to Gu Qing's words, Yun Hua withdrew the barrier.

Just when the water puppet thought it could escape, the Xuanshuang sword came out of its sheath, and Gu Qing beheaded the water puppet with one sword.

The water puppet died, and as it fell to the ground, its body seemed to have shrunk, and its skin soon became wrinkled, and the wisp of magic energy was trapped by Yun Hua's barrier.

"Can you find the source?"

Lin Nuo asked Gu Qing, Gu Qing's practice in tracking was more advanced than him and Yun Hua.

"It should work."

Gu Qing nodded, and injected a spell into the magic energy.

When Gu Qing nodded to Yun Hua, Yun Hua withdrew the barrier, and the three of them followed the devilish energy farther and farther until they came to a stagnant pool deep in the mountains.