Hearing Su Yan's question, Zhao Lili's anger surged, and she said, "Humph, you still have the nerve to ask me? In my opinion, you deliberately let your errand girl to insult our family. My father spent 10 million yuan to buy the vase, and you intend to use 50,000 yuan to compensate us after you broke it.
Our Zhao family has been disgusted by you. Our family has said that if you can't afford the compensation, just say it. We will just treat it as an accident and you don't have to compensate. But you insulted us. You make us look like a petty and stingy family."

Su Yan sneered and said, "Miss Zhao, I don't agree with what you just said. I knocked down the vase, but you know better than anyone how I knocked it down. I will compensate you as a gift, but it is not my duty to do so. But I promised that I will compensate you, so I will do it. However, I paid according to the price of your father's Hollow Rotating Heart Vase. I will not give you any more than that, and I will not lose a cent to your Zhao family. Is there a problem with that?"

"Bang!" Zhao Lili slammed the table and stood up. She glared at Su Yan angrily and said, "What do you mean?! The vase that we spent ten million to buy is only worth fifty thousand in your eyes? Don't you think that you're too funny?"
$u Yan said casually, "Miss Zhao, have you never doubted the authenticity of that Hollow Rotating Heart Vase of in your house?"

Zhao Lili roared, "No, the unrated thing that you mentioned would never appear in our Zhao family."

Chapter 154: The Bet Was Made

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

"su Yan, you must have been deceived by some fake expert. That's why you mistaken that our Hollow Rotating Heart Vase was fake. In fact, our vase is the genuine one." Zhao Lili said confidently.

"Then, how about we make a bet?" Su Yan smiled and said, "I bet that your Hollow Rotating Heart Vase is a fake. How about it?"

Hearing that Su Yan wanted to bet on this, Zhao Lili straightened herself and said, "Of course, why not? The Hollow Rotating Heart Vase at our house is 100% authentic."

Before she finished her words, Wei Shani pulled her aside and said in a low voice, "Lili, don't be rash."

Zhao Lili gave her a confident look and said, "Shani, I know what you mean, but don't worry, I have a plan in my heart. It's real. I don't believe that the thing that cost 10 million yuan is fake."

Su Yan pretended not to notice their little talk and did not take it to heart. She picked up the dark plum soup and took another sip. The taste of this dark plum soup was really amazing. She felt that she could come here often if she had free time. She would not order anything else but the dark plum soup.
After comforting Wei Shani, Zhao Lili looked at Su Yan again and said, "Tell me, what do you want to bet?"

Su Yan said plainly, "If your Hollow Rotating Heart Vase is the real one, I will immediately compensate Zhao family with ten million yuan and apologize to Zhao family through the short video platform."

She paused and stared at Zhao Lili. "But if your Hollow Rotating Heart Vase is a fake, Miss Zhao, you have to..."

Before Su Yan finished, Zhao Lili interrupted, "Say less. If our Hollow Rotating Heart Vase is a fake, I will do whatever you ask. I will take the bet!"

Zhao Lili was very sure that the Hollow Rotating Heart Vase of her family was real, and she also believed in her father's taste. Therefore, she did not want to continue listening to Su Yan because no matter what Su Yan asked, it would be meaningless.