Psycho

You were walking through the empty dark streets playing music in one ear. You passed very few people as you walked through the usually busy streets.

You noticed a while ago that you were being followed. You didn't really care, you knew how to take care of yourself.

They were being very subtle but you could tell that you were being followed since they have been behind you for a while now.

You were always a fast waker so you just continued at your same pace and walked into a big building through a side door.

You knew this building inside out, it was pretty old but you had walked through it a million times.

The ground floor of the building contained many rows of storage units and the upper floors were apartments.

You walked into the building and the mystery person followed you in. You continued walking the long hall before turning left as it was met by another corridor.

After taking a left there was another tiny hall to the left leading to a small closet with cleaning supplies.

You hid behind the next turn and waited for the stalker to walk past. It didn't take long for you to see the blonde woman passing by you.

You quickly grabbed her and pulled her back towards your chest placing a sharp knife against her throat.

You felt her tense at you sudden action as she didn't even know you were aware of her presence.

"Why are you following me?" You growl as you hold her tight. She struggles a bit trying to get away but you just pressed the knife harder almost cutting her skin.

"I wasn't" She replies trying to fake an innocent tone. "You should be careful who you follow, it's a dangerous world out here." you snarl as you continue holding her.

She elbows you in the side but you don't let go, you just grab her harder. You push her against the wall placing the knife against her throat again.

"Now tell me the real reason" you demand as you stare her down. You saw the crazy in her eyes that you were sure she could see in yours too. You were mesmerized by her eyes but you didn't let that distract you.

"I just thought you were hot, okay?" She finally admits. You look at her questionably for a few seconds before you slowly move the knife away from her, closing it and placing it in your pocket.

You still kept a hold of her against the wall as you put the knife away. You could see that she was telling the truth, you saw the lust in her eyes.

You pull her by her shirt and slam her against the closet door, you pressed your lips together roughly. You were insane and you knew it, doing something like this.

For all you knew she still wanted to hurt you but you didn't care, you thought she was super attractive and you weren't gonna let the opportunity pass.

You push her against the door as you kiss her roughly placing your knee between her legs causing her to grind on it slightly.
She pulls you in by the neck to deepen the kiss further. You continue to kiss her hungrily before you place a few quick kisses down her jaw and neck as she lets out a soft moan.

As you kiss her neck you push down the door handle grabbing her by the waist so she wouldn't fall back as the door opens.

You pull her inside and let the door close behind you as you push her against the closest object inside. It seemed to be a machine of some sort.

You continue to make out heavily as you pull each other impossibly closer. You begin to unbutton her shirt as she gives access for your tongue to enter her mouth.