𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞!𝐘/𝐍

🖤ıllı Req 4: Bananahunter20   ﹒ ♡
ʬ﹐gender: Both Male,, # ᶻz
><﹐🔗 Type: Normal@ ::
┆Y/N: HE/HIM﹒♡
✦. ⊹ ˚ . Warning!  : 🩹

★﹐Are you a kid on wattpad rn.'﹑

      » [starting!] «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

Y/N was an ordinary staff member ,
However there was something weird about him. He'd have this childish personality like some kind of 10 year old possessed in his body or so, the "others" thought.

Everyone was usually scared of gootraxians and would harm or kill them but Y/N liked them, he found them interesting especially the BO ones...

He wasnt a fan of BO since he's a "childish" person of course he'd be scared of the dark, same goes with PO.

Y/N be friended a few calm goos and would usually talk to them more about the Bo goos , he'd ask them questions about the phenomenons that occur during BO

That day follows:

"Aw cmon ghostfox talk to mee!!"
Y/N didn't know why ghostfox was ignoring him
"I told you, no more talking about the Bo goos!. . ."
"But your a normal event one, so what's the promblem"
Y/N asked tilting his head a bit
"Bo goos don't really like other ones, they, or most of them care about themselves, take Nightcrawler for an example. ."
Ghostfox turned to Y/N
"N-night. .crAw lerr?? Wah what kind of name is that !!"
Y/N was weirded out
"Sight do i need to give you a brief history on it or. . .why don't you check it's bestiary?"
Ghostfox asked
"I'll do both! Thanks for reminded me and yes please go on!"
Y/N eyes were full of lust hearing this
"Nightcrawler"
Ghostfox sat beside Y/N while he did too:
"Nightcrawler, theres probably only one goggled one out there. The rest are normal nightcrawlers without goggles, and infected of the goggled Nightcrawler. .
The ones without goggles are basically minions for the goggled Nightcrawler. They are selfish and rude to other goos, atleast SOME are but i don't know much. The Nightcrawler usually hates other goos and won't socialize much. I have never seen one ever. . But you know i don't know much about them. The Nc only attacks while Bo and mostly in Po and normal event when it needs rage. It's minions target other humans. When they do, the nc gets rage and the minions get heath. The Nightcrawler has 1000hp. .no human can defeat it other then if they team up on it.
That's all i know "
Y/N was gazing in a pair of magenta goggled eyes
"Y/N?. ."
Ghostfox asked
Y/N snapped out of reality and thought it was a hallucination, was it thought?
"A-Ah yes?. .i need to go. .-"

Sudden disturbance in Main Facility power grid detected.

Unable to initiate Emergency Power grid.

Please stand by...

"W-wha..bo?..NOT THE LIGHTS AAAAAAA"
Y/N left ghostfox sitting there while running away in god knows what location!.

"Sigh Y/N. ."
Ghostfox got up and went somewhere unknown to probably hide from the panthers.