𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞!𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐱 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!

🎧﹐ıllı liamuwuz  ﹒ ♡
ʬ﹐Req: 16/4/2023 # ᶻz
><﹐🔗 Type: Yandere @ ::
┆Reader: He/Him [Ig?]﹒♡
✦. ⊹ ˚ . Warning!!  : 🎱

             ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.Killing, Possible               
                                  Blood?.

             » [Starting. . .] «
              ─〇─────
            ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

It was an ordinary day, one of the laminax workers, Y/N was into nature alot.

Since Y/N loved nature and was a staff member, he would spend most of his time in the garden mesmerizing the beautiful flowers.

He would spend most of his time under the tree that grows figs,but he never would dare to eat them.

He always had this weird feeling about them, but he ignores the feeling. When he's mostly tired or upset, under the tree he would lay back relaxed.

A plantix which layed eyes on him was in love from the moment she saw him. She would often follow him everywhere he goes without being noticed, of course it's not stalking, or is it?..

One specific day, something unusual happened..
The plantix was woken up sleeping under the figs tree. It was coming from the storage unit, or fed's room as she'd call it. When she peeked through the door of storage unit..

She saw Y/N talking to a grey ish black wolf with a fedora on top, of course she had jealousy crawling up on her head. "I must do something about that pest.." she murmured in silence.

Y/N as a friendly person would often make friends with non hostile goos, one of them being fed, a blackish grey wolf with a personality of a gentleman who is seen wearing a fedora and holding it on the tip. Fed was usually calm and see humans as normal animals he got along good with Y/N.

At some moments Plantix caught fed blushing when looking at Y/N, E/C[Eye color] eyes, Plantix immediately knew fed liked Y/N from first sight.

So one day, plantix looked out to see Y/N searching for fed. She couldn't let Y/N talk with that "pest" so she quickly ran to find fed
And END  him.

She found fed making a love letter? Of what she thought, she ran up and tore the letter that fed was about to finish, "Hey! what was that f-" fed said after being cornered by plantix on the ground.
Fed's fedora landed on the ground.

Plantix scratched fed in the eye which he tried to avoid. Plantix then saw a nearby pipe, she quickly held it up and smashed fed on the head, a shrieked scream came out of fed before he passed away due to blood loss..

Y/N quickly followed the scream trail which sounded like fed's and he found what plantix had done..
"W-what?..fed?.."
Y/N couldn't even talk after what he had seen.
"Oh, hello dear~ I'm so sorry what you had to se-" plantix was cut oof
"Y-YOU MONSTER! WHAT DID YOU DO TO FED!?"
Y/N knew the plantix had gotten mad but she took the matter into her own hands,
"Oh, my my~ Your very fiesty~ Aren't you?..Don't run, I'm only doing this for OUR own good.."
Plantix explained while she licked oof some of the blood in the pipe which she had murdered fed in,
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN OUR GOOD!..He..was- my only friend..."
Y/N was about to cry when suddenly plantix wiped his tears
"I couldn't let that pest take you away from me..do you know he had a crush on you?~ i don't wanna let you go.."

Suddenly Y/N pushed plantix away and ran as fast as he could
"AH, so you chose that?.. don't worry, I'll make you mine~"
Said plantix while walking of to where she could cover Y/N oof,
As a mistake, she found Y/N running to caves so she went there too.

Y/N covering his eyes tries to hide but he was grabbed and huged by something..fluffy?..
It was plantix..
"..please-..let me go..i-"
Plantix hugged him a bit tightly
"I- I'm sorry..but love made me do this, would you forgive me?.."
Y/N didn't stutter a word before plantix moved for a kiss
Y/N didn't think much of it and decided it wasn't as bad..
"I've finally got you..in my hands~"
She really did, didn't she?..

୨୧⸝⸝﹕END﹐⊂✦⊃ ‹𝟹

[Credits to the art!!]★﹐^^.﹗﹑Wowie!! My first ever story, i finished in!! Thanks for the req :D

★﹐^^.﹗﹑
Wowie!! My first ever story, i finished in!! Thanks for the req :D

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.
Time taken: 20 minutes
Words: 750
,<3,