2

*A/N SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH LOZ SPIRIT TRACKS*

You can't help but widen your eyes at his bold moves. You kiss back after a minute, and tangle your fingers in his thick blonde locks, causing his hat to fall from his head. He kisses down your neck, and you moan as he hits that one little spot right above your collarbone. He licks at it and sucks on it, before coming back to your lips. You fall back on the bed, and he is over top of you.

You flip, and you straddle his waist, and undo his belt then lift the green fabric over his head. Your hands roam his body as your lips meet again. He licks at your bottom lip and you open your mouth, not feeling like teasing. He takes the tunic off of you, and then unclasps your f/c bra. You two flip again, and he licks at your breasts, causing you to moan again. You feel him smirk, and you bite your lip. He trails his tongue down your stomach, and stops at the waist band of your wet panties. You squirm slightly, and watch as he stands up. You get off the bed and drop to your knees, pulling down his tights and underwear at the same time.

You take his length in your hand and run it up and down a couple of times before licking the tip lightly. He let's out a small grunt, and you wrap your lips around it, sucking it. You bob your head up and down as his hands wrap themselves in your locks of h/c hair. He makes small noises, before pulling you away. He pushes you on the bed, and yanks down your panties.

He inserts a finger into you, and you moan ever so lightly, which turns him on even more. He licks your clit, and you moan again, tangling your fingers in his soft golden hair. He inserts another finger and you can feel your stomach coiling in pleasure. You bite your lip, and then let go of it as you let out a loud moan as you cum on his fingers.

He licks you clean, and sucks on his fingertips. He positions himself above you, and then thrusts in. You cry out in pain, and he holds himself there, wiping away the lone tear on your cheek. You move your hips slightly, giving him permission to move. He thrusts into you again and instead of pain, pure bliss moves through your body.

"Say my name." He says, and you arch your back.
"L~ Link!" You cry out as you come again and he pulls out and cums on your stomach seconds later. He pulls the blanket over you both, and lays by your side and you fall asleep.

*extended ending*
F/n stares in shock at the screen.

What did she just wintness?