1

*A/n. This is just a little backround. The smutty stuff will be next chapter*
You were just sitting in your room, laying on your back, when suddenly your best friend climbs in through your window, having a complete spasm as she falls to your bedroom floor. You look at her in shock, as she looks up at you.

"Y/N THIS IS FRICKING MAJOR!" She screeches, as you put a hand to your ear, pressing down on it with a single finger to try and stop the ringing.

"What?" You groan, as she hops excitedly about.

"This game let's you go to Hyrule!" She squeaks and you roll your eyes.

"Haha. I'm not 5 F/n."

"I WILL SHOW YOU!" She yells loudly, putting the game of Legend of Zelda, in your console. It starts up, and then everything blazes white, and you pass out.

You awaken in a strange room, F/n nowhere in sight. You blink a few times before propping yourself on your elbows, your eyes meeting a familiar face.

"L-Link?!" You yelp, jumping as the blonde boys face looks at you in worry. He looked real. Like a human being. He had blue orbs of eyes, and shaggy blonde hair. He was altogether really hot.

"Are you alright?" He questions, his face continuing to be in a state of worry. He leans over you, the ends of his hair tickling your face with every breath. You shakily nod, still in a state of shock.

"Where am I?" You ask quietly.

"My room in Hyrule." He states, and you are drawn between blushing and complete and utter shock and awe. You were in Links bedroom in Hyrule. How had this happened? You pondered, as you remebered F/n.

"Was I with a girl?" You ask, and he shakes his head. You groan, and bring up your knees, burying your face in your hands. No. This couldn't be happening to you. You were stuck in a game with no means of ever leaving, and your friend disappeared.

"Um excuse me uh-"

"Y/n."

"Y/n. When I found you, you were just outside the limits of Hyrule, unconscious, alone, and with only... undergarments on." You lift the blanket and see he was correct. You were dressed only in you (f/c) bra and boy-shorts. You blush red with embarrassment, and he gives a small smile to try and calm you.

"So, I know it's not ideal, but I have this tunic. It should fit you." You nod, and grab the tunic and he covers his eyes as you pull it over your head. You tap his shoulder when your done. It hangs to about an inch above the knee, so it fit well enough.

"That looks good on you." He mummbles, and you don't quite catch it. You open your mouth to ask, when he grabs your wrist and pulls you towards him. You fall into him, and he holds your chin, tilting your head u0, and lands his lips on your own.