"Ok

"Ok...what the hell is that?"

"It's most likely yet another experiment made by AFO. As I've mentioned, my team has gone into some of these and found some unsightly things. However, none were to this caliber before."

"With this in mind, normal means do not succeed in stopping this creature. Our best objectie is to most likely neutralize it and examine the corpse after."

"Isn't that a little inhumane?" Fatgum asked for Ryukyu to shake her head.

"In one of our hunts, we've discovered a creature that would rip and tear apart living beings to sustain itself. Another was smart enough to have something be left in an entrance to the catacomb it lived in to send more food down for it. If this thing were to get loose, I'd doubt we'd be able to stop it. This is nothing like those that were large, but still controllable if they were to escape. This one though, there won't be a way to handle it if it would come out of the bunker it's in. Putting it down is out only way to handle this."

"But this thing is still some kind of living being, right? I mean, it's probably just as confused as us-"

"No. I don't think so, Kirishima." I spoke up while holding my head down remembering some notes I was privileged to see. "These creatures are either so mutated to the point they aren't even natural in the world or corpses that would be better off putting out of their misery. They aren't human nor are they animals by nature anymore. They're blood thirsty monsters that are made for only one thing in mind. Mass slaughtering." I felt disgusted thinking this of another individual that was put through torture probably. But the point in which this thing is, I doubt it's capable of coming even remotely back from what it's been in."

"Tsunegai is right. We can't allow this creature to run rampant. Due to Ryukyu's agency having authorization for this, her team will handle the creature. Meanwhile, the rest of us will handle Overhaul and bring him in. He is still a high priority target with the League of Villains inside the stronghold from what we have discovered. I will have all of you told at a later date when to join together. But be prepared when we do enter the stronghold. This will not be an easy fight regardless of who takes on this creature."

We all began getting up with Kirishima, Uraraka, Tsu and the Big Three talking with me outside. Once out of ear range, Togata began speaking up about what we saw in there. "Hard to believe something like that was made, am I right?"

"The sad fact is that's something we've seen and become desensitized to." Tsu's comment hit home with everyone for Uraraka to tap my shoulder.

"You'll be ok fighting something like that, right? You're not gonna freak and hide away or run off if stuff starts hitting the fan, right?" I could tell she was worried a bit for me to nod.

"I'll handle myself well enough. The problem right now is more how we're gonna take that thing down. If we're talking about something made by my father, then that means that thing's made as a possible alternative route if I failed."