chapter 1

Cassidy pov
Remember when we were kids we couldn't wait to become teenagers? Well I'm 18 and I wish I was a kid again bc being a teenager sucks, you have to be responsible and follow the rules and think about the future, college your career and that can cause a headache.
Im Cassidy and I live in Sydney Australia, I like to live my life without thinking about my future because in my opinion I could die tomorrow or maybe right now so why think about my future when theres a possibility of dying soon or definitely later.

And that really pisses my parents off but I don't really care and they're not home most of the time, they always have business trips and i don't blame them for not being home at the end they are the reason we have a huge beautiful house, my mum's a doctor and my dad's a lawyer.
And today is monday meaning its a horrible day, I wake up to the sound of my alarm at 7am, i get up brush my teeth and pic an outfit and by that i mean wear my black skinny ripped jeans and throw on a random top which today happened to be a blink-182 T-shirt. I go to kitchen down stairs to get breakfast only to see a note from my parents Good morning dear we had to go to Dubai for work, money is on the table if you need anything and if something goes wrong call us. Love you and have fun today I sigh putting my sandwich in the trash not feeling hungry anymore and start walking to school. After 15 minutes i arrived to my beloved school also known as hell, I walk in side with my head high bc fuck everyone in this school and go straight my locker getting my books.

The bell rings and Im in class, let me paint you a picture of how my class is right now, im sat at the back in the corner doodling on my note book next to me is my friend Addy and the rest is either asleep or doing the same thing as me. I feel a tap on my shoulder i turn to my right to see Addy slip me a note I met this really really cute guy todayyy his name is Luke Hemmings :) as soon as i read the name i feel disgusted writing back luke aka my duch bag neighbor who is a man whore? I feel addys eyes on me as if shes about to murder me, addys had this crush on luke since forever and she barley talk to him and i guess she talked to him today how can u say that if u don't know him??? He's a nice guy that i had a conversation with in the morning bc lil miss perfect was late ( and if u didn't get it its u) and the bell rings , i get my books an start walking towards my locker with addy " he really is nice cass he saw that i was alone and sat with me " I give her a fake laugh " Addy he's an idiot" before she could answer the sound of someone being pushed against the lockers and yelling echoed in the halls and students started gathering to see the fight. Pushing people from our way to try and see who's fighting but poor addy couldn't see anything bc she was too short but i saw two people fighting a red colored hair guy with another student and in the middle is luke trying to stop them.

~~~~~~
Hiii this is my first book and i know my writing sucks but im a beginner so leave me a comment to help me improve and if u like the story so far. I know it looks like a luke fanfic but its not sooo wait for the second chapter cz that's where it all begins!!!!