"She good?"

"Nope, wasted"

"Great, I'll put her in my bed" Chandler handed me over to Jake. "I need to talk to my brother" I mumbled into jakes shoulder.

"That can wait" he took me up to his bedroom and closed the door behind him. "You proud of yourself?" he looked at me as I sat on his bed and played with the hem of my skirt. "No" I whispered out.

"What happened at that party, you fuck river?"

"Why do you have to be so vulgar, jake"

"You're not answering my question"

"I didn't have sex with river okay!"

"How can I believe you?"

"Then why fucking ask if you're not going to believe me?"

He shook his head before storming out. I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I wanna go home. I want my dad.

"Chandler" I yelled.

I tried getting up but my head was still spinning but luckily Chandler came in. "Please take me home"

"Why? What happened?"

"Jake is a dick, I'm done"

"What did he do?"

"He yelled at me asking if I fucked river and doesn't wanna believe when I tell him the truth"

"I'll deal with him, let's go" I put my arm around his waist and we walked out. Jake was standing in the hallway when he saw us coming out of his room. "Where are you two going?"

"Home"

"Mate stay, we have all night to play poker"

"You're not going to treat my sister like some slut just because she's friends with river" Chandler stormed over to him making me groan. I just wanna go home. I used the railing as I walked down the stairs leaving those two to argue. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I opened the door and took out my phone to call river.

"Ri, Chandler and Jake are arguing about me"

"Yeah I figured that would happen" I heard a car rev and I saw River's skyline waiting across the street. "Let me give you ride, pumpkin" he yelled out making me smile.

"Wait for me" Chandler came and stood next to me.

"Where's jake?"

"Inside, let's go before he sees you with river" Chandler lifted me up bridal style and jogged over to River's car. I got in the backseat while chan hopped in the front. "You two need to start using your own cars" River chuckled and Chandler shot him a friendly glare.

"What's up with you man, why do we never hang out anymore?"

"Guess jake has been using all kat and my's time"

"Yeah, that fucker is something else"

"Can we not talk about my boyfriend please?"

"Fine" the two boys grumbled.

"So kat, you gonna tell him or should I?"

"I was just talking to this guy. He was standing in between my legs but it wasn't that serious" I shrugged.

"What?" Chan turned in his seat to look at me shocked.

"I didn't mean to, river stopped it before it could continue"

"Did this fucker know you were drunk?"

"Yeah and he was too plus I didn't push him away so I'm complicit"

"You gonna tell jake?"

"Yeah but I don't know when"

"You should tell him soon"

"Not looking forward to him calling me a slut"

"He better not fucking dare" Chan growled.

"What did jake say in the house?" River turned to Chandler.

"He asked if you and kat fucked"

"Classic Jake" River rolled his eyes.

"Yay home" I cheered as the sight of our house. "Glad I could be of assistance"

"How are you not drunk?" I looked at river in wonder.

"High tolerance been drinking since 12"

"Doesn't surprise me" Chan and I said in unison.

"Bye twins" River yelled as we got out of the car.

"Bye" we waved as he sped off.

"Time to face reality, kid" Chan patted me on the head.