Chapter 1: The Beginning

Start from the beginning

Tang Jiyao despite being so innocent, is naughty. He wants to explore the outside world. So one day, when his parents took him outside to visit their relatives. He sneak out.

Tang Jiyao is happy to be free.

Tang Jiyao is freeeeeee...

Tang Jiyao shouted internally with a big smile while raising both his hand to the sky signifying happiness.

'Peeeeepppp... Peeeeepppp'

Tang Jiyao is frighten. He saw an incoming vehicle driving towards him. He glanced at the incoming driver. The driver is waving him to get to the side.

Movee. MOVEEEE.

Tang Jiyao scream in his head but it seems his body wont listen to him.

'Booooommm. BOOOOMMMM.'

'Waaahhhhh. Wahhhh'

A child cried.

"Mamaaaa..." said child while running towards his mother, then pointing at Jiyao.

The child riding a bicycle clash at Tang Jiyao.

"Owwww." Said Tang Jiyao while sitting at the road because of the impact of the crash.

Tang Jiyao has never been hurt. His parents protectiveness doesn't allow them to let Tang Jiyao experience some pain even if its just a little.

There's one time, when Tang Jiyao sneezed, his parents immediately call the doctors and cleaners. They order to thoroughly clean the whole house, and that house is a 4-Story mansion, so you can see what I mean.

Tang Jiyao just experince the feeling of pain. "Uwahhhhh." He cried while shouting like a kid.

"Momm..." he cried, sobbing, because of crying, he didnt notice that there's a vehicle driving towards him, now a big vehicle.

"YOUNG MAN! GET TO THE SIDE!" the mother of the child shouts.

Tang Jiyao, not paying attention, just continue to cry. "Wahhhh!"

'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM'

Thats how Tang Jiyao died in his past life. Adapting towards his second life is hard for Tang Jiyao. Tang Jiyao's new family didn't have enough money for their daily needs, there's also his drunkard blacksmith father, Their father's income from smithing is not enough for there food and it further lessen because of their father's vices, but even then Tang Jiyao still loves his drunkard of a father, Tang Hao.

Tang Jiyao, since his past life is very sensitive when it comes to emotions, he can feel the surrounding people's emotion, whether it be happiness, sadness, loneliness, and it seems that talent still follows him to this life. So Tang Jiyao is certain that Tang Hao loves him and his big brother, Tang San.

Then, there's his big twin brother, Tang San. Tang Jiyao loves his big brother very much, aside from being an only child in his past life and thankful for having sibling in this life, Tang San takes care of Tang Jiyao very well.

There's this one instance where Tang Jiyao has been bullied by the other children outside. Tang Jiyao has a bad habit of singing whenever he feels inspired.

One day, Tang Jiyao saw two birds playing in the sky, Tang Jiyao, inspired by freedom that the birds have, sang. Tang Jiyao's singing manage to capture the adults attention, so when Tang Jiyao want to earn some money, he want to take advantage to this opportunity. Children, jealous at the attention Tang Jiyao gets, gang up on him.

That's when Tang Jiyao first experience his first fight. Being his first fight, and him being afraid of pain, made Tang Jiyao despite being an adult mentally, lose to the children.