Regret & Care

~Max left and billy checked on y/n, she was laying there. She was close to fainting. Her eyes were closed, only breathing sounds could be heard. Billy was feeling regret ~

___________________________________________

He tried to wake her up. Tapping on her cheeks with his hands.

"Y/n wake up, he is gone".

She  was slowly coming to her self.

And billy kept tapping.

"Y/n, princess.....im so sorry, let me get you cleaned up".

She finally came to herself. Looking like she is out of energy. Max was too rough, rougher than billy expected.

"Is-is he gone?".

"Yes he is gone, im sorry for not telling you how rough he can be, I thought he would listen to me, get up im gonna wash his touch of from you and his filthy smell".

Billy was still not happy about the idea of another man touching what is his.

He grabbed y/n and carried her to the bathroom. Locked the door and layed her in the bathtub. He filled it up with warm water and grabbed some soup and scrubs.

She was so tired and was in pain that she couldnt move like she used too. Her eyes was also blinked slowly. He opened the bathtubs vibrator putting it on a low level. So her body would relax. Billy slowly put some bodylotion on her and scrubbed her body. He wanted each part cleaned and good smelling.

"My princes....".

He was looking with regret at her. Making her looking at him with sadness in her eyes.

"I should never had let another man touched you, nor hurt you".

"You... hurted me Billy, you did...."
Her voice was fading. She was out of energy.

"I didnt want to hurt you. You should had let me touch you".

"I wanted too......but i wasnt.....ready....you didnt understand that...You led to this". She stared at her with anger. Making him angry.

"Dont y/n dont, when you do this i have to punish you. I dont want to do that. I want you too heal and be able to move like before, so dont".

Billy made y/n suck some water up and gave her a mint to rinse her mouth.

"Her get his taste out of your mouth".

He grabbed her arm and carried her up. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. He followed her to the bed.

"Sit down and listen to me".

Y/n sat down and was ready to listen.

He grabbed some clothes and slowly dressed her.

"Im gonna take you outside. But remember to behave and not scream. After that we will go to my house and I will take care of you, I promise".

She nodded her head.

"Speak". He was demanding.

"I will behave". They both stood up. And billy helped her walk.

As soon as y/n stepped outside. She closed her eyes. Listened to the birds singing and the wind moving her hair.
She sniffed the air. It felt so great to finally be outside again. There was blood on the grass. What has been going on.
Billy saw y/n staring at the blood. He sat her down on a coach. And began to explain.

"OH the blood... Yeah there was some men who tried to kill me so i killed them instead not a big deal".

"Not a big deal....?"

" Yeah it was just frank trying to make my life hell".

"W-why would he do that, Arent you Guys friends".

"I betrayed him. Actually i just worked against him. So he wants me death".

Y/n tried to ignore what he said and asked if she could get some sleep before they went he agreed to it as long as she was being nice. Y/n was sleeping and billy was looking at her. He loved seeing her face as a daily thing. It was an honor.

3 hours later, billy woke y/n up and made her sleep in his car so they could drive to his house. Her house wasnt safe anymore. The men could Come again. Max could Come again. So he had to be a place where nobody was.

After an hour, they finally arrived. It was a big house. It was on top off the Mountains. Making it impossible to find.

They both went inside And walked up to his bedroom.

He layed her in the bed. And slept in spoon position with her. With No clothes. So he could warm her up.