Unexpected Action

Its 9 am in the morning. You can already hear the birds singing. And the breakfeast just got eaten.

Y/n follows her morgning routine.
She is taking a morning swim in her pool. She loves to dive and hold her breath as long as she can. She holds her breath dives in the pool. Suddenly she feels like someone is watching her. So she swims up to the surface. Its Billy russo. She seemed scared at first. But then puts on a big smile.

"Sry did I scare you?" Asked Billy while smirking.

"Just a little....I didnt know you were here" she said with a nervous smile.

"Where would I else be? At Franks? Hah that would be funny to see"  He said that with a little giggle.

"Why, what happened?".

"Nothing speciel Princess, how Are you doing". He came a little closer to the pool.

"Im doing great as you can see" she swimmed closer to the courner.

"Just your usually morning rutine, then?" Billy knew her too well.

"Yup, wanna join"?

"Ah im not really in my swimming suit" Billy wanted to join her but he didnt want his close to get wet. He had a meeting later on.

"Come on, a little water dont hurt" she laughed, teasing him.

"Fine then" Says Billy as he takes his suit and shoes off. Y/b tried not to look at his body, she didnt want him to think she liked him. Even tho she did a little. And maybe more than a little. Like who wouldnt look at him. Its freaking Billy Russo.

"Cmon willy we dont have all day"

"Using a nickame now? Funny" Billy gives a big smirks. Billy jumps in the water and dissapears. Y/n looks around to find him. He dives up and splashes water at her. Pushes her down. They smile at eachothers under the water.

They both dive up at the same time while spinning around. When they Are up the surface they smile at eachothers. As they were in love. "Im glad you came" she said with a big smile on her face.

"Im glad i came too"

Billy were to excited to be with her in the pool, there was a reason he came to her house.

Their faces moves close to eachothers as they stare into both of their eyes.
"You look lovely tonight my dear"
"I dont even wear something beautiful" she said and dropped her smile.

"You dont have too, you Are beautiful without you clothes". He didnt realise how dirty that sounded. "Im-im so sorry"
It was quiet for a bit. "Billy it-" as she was gonna say it was okay he grabbed her head and kissed her. It was the most beautiful Lips has ever seen. They were small But still as nice.

"Willy.....i-"

"Im sorry, i thought you...nvm". He looked sad. He thought she didnt like him.

"No, no, dont apologize.....it was good, but...."

He held her head. "But what?".

She smiled. He didnt understand. But its fair she didnt give him time to do that either. She smashed his lips. And touched his hot wet body.

He stopped. "Should we do this here"

"Why not" she asked and got a little smile.

"Y/n, i freaking love you"

"I love you too billy"

Billy Russo, grabbed her body, pushed her a little thru the water and looked at her for a while.

He smashed a kiss and they both kissed with tounge. They swam to the edge. And Russo pushed her back down the ground. Half her body was still in the water. Billy kissed her all over her body. She was biting him, He loved when it was wild. He licked her neck. Taking a little of her body suit off.
Y/n loved it. His lips on her body. It was lovely. He asked if she wanted him too take it all of. She said yes. Y/n wanted him too badly. And so did Billy.

He grabbed her clit, and rubbed it hard and fast. Making her moan. It was too much to handle for her. "Billy wait-"
Billy stopped. He thought he had hurt her. "What, what did I hurt you"
"NO No, but pls be gentle. My body cant handle all that" he was a little dissapointed but he understood her.

"Can I at least fuck you under the water"

"I dont wanna sound boring, nor unwanting but can we take it slow?

She has been sexually harassed before, so she was not ready to do all that now"

"Fine, i understand lets just have fun another way then"  He took his fingers and slowly pounded it in her.

"Ahh Billy....ahhh"

"I love when you call my name, princess"

He did it a lot faster now. He took then out spit on them and pounded them even harder. Took the speed up to make her Come fast. He couldnt wait any longer. If not the other way then this way.

"Ahh...fuck...Billy...gentle pls".

she was begging him for slow it down. But he didnt listen. His body was so close go her that she couldnt move.

"Bill, i said gentle...ahh...it hurts" .

"Ahh...fuckkkk...Shut up, you love it".
He didnt want to stop. Not that he was so close to hit her climax.

"BILL I SAID STOP" she demanded him to stop. She didnt like it anymore. He was hurtig her.

He stopped.

"Why Are you doing this"

"DOING WHAT!? You Are hurting me i dont like it bill, just be gentle. You know why i dont like it"

"Well im not him, so stop pretending i am"

"What, i didnt say that. You could never be. But you dont listen to me, lets just do Things slowly"

"Fine then..we will do it your way".

Y/n gave him a chance more a chance she would regret.

He started to Kiss her slowly. Making her  enjoy it. Let it seems like he was doing what she would. But he didnt. He wanted her. She needed to know that.

He took the rest of the suit down. Touching her tits. Pressing them hard. She could feel he didnt listen. But coumtinued to enjoy his kissed. He bit one of her nipple. She kinda liked it.

"Ahh...that was painful and AWESOME!".

"If you just let me do more i could show you, how awesome i can be".

She didnt answer but instead licking his face. Making him excited. He took his two fingers again and slowly fingering her. Making her think she gets what she want. Billy is good with manipulating. He lives for it. He goes a little faster and harder without making her realise. Then he takes the speed up making her feel it.

"Billy i-"

He didnt listen. He wanted y/n so baldy. She wanted him too. But not as much as Billy wanted it.

"Billy stop it! I-".

"Shut up princess, i am the only one to say something here"

She was scared so she tried to leave. But he turned her around and presning his body against hers.
"Dont be ridicelous, you cant possible escape from me" He slapped her ass. Making it red. While he kissed her back. He took his pants Off and threw them away.

"I always wanted to do this to you, darling"

"Billy pls"

"Shhh" he shushed her. Making her more afraid. What was he gonna do?