Wandering Wonder

It took hours upon hours for Josh and his army to reach the base of one of the smaller high mountains. He was tired and hungry, which was the first time he had experienced such feeling in this strange new land. Up until now he hadn't needed to eat or to sleep. He only ever closed his eyes because it was a break from all the madness that was going on around him. It kept him same from staring at the empty picture frame day in and day out.

"Please hurry, Tyler. I miss you," Josh whispered to himself as the bunnies journeyed into the mountains.

He thought about his life back home as he follows them deeper and deeper into the maze of steep rocks and ate age plants. He thought about how he wished he had spent more time with his family and friends, seeing as getting back to them might not happen any time soon. He wished that he had told them he loved them more. He knew he needed to work on that. He didn't take them for granted, but sometimes he forgot that a simple "I love you" or "You make me happy" could mean more than brining the morning paper in could.

He thought about the fans. How he loved them so much. How all he wanted to do was get out and play with ten and for them and be together with them. They were his lifeline in a way. They helped make him feel alive. He depended on them as much as they depended on him.

He thought about dying. What d he does while fighting The Beast? Would he remain dead? Would some mystical power take him back to him home? What would happen? How would his family know? What would they do? What would he do?

What if he never got out? He couldn't make music anymore. He couldn't see his siblings or his mother or father. He couldn't play shows or do interviews. He couldn't hug his friends or even tell them how much they mean to him again. He'd never be able to eat a double bacon cheese burger with extra bacon and a side of fries again. He wouldn't be able to pet his cat or celebrate Christmas or go to church or see a sun that he knew shining down on the grass that he would never feel again. He couldnt do anything anymore.

"Is my King okay?"

Josh pulled himself from his own thoughts and looked down to his side. A smaller, dark blue rabbit was looking up at him with big black eyes, conveying innocence and concern rather than rage and fury like the other rabbits had. This one was different. Friendly.

"Oh, uhm, yeah. I'm good," Josh replied. "Just thinking."

The rabbit nodded it's head. "It's never healthy for one to lie when the truth is so blatantly obvious to all."

Josh stopped for a moment and looked at the rabbits. It's expression never changed.

"I'll remember that."

And with that, they continued to walk.