"There she is..." Kaminari scratched the back of his head. "[Surname]'s quite scary if you think about it."

"I mean, given the amount of power she has," Mina started to speak. "Anyone would fear her, really!"

"H-Hey— is that some food?!" You randomly piped up, your eyes practically glistening. "Not snacks... where'd he get it?!"

"[Surname]?" Mina looked over and was confused about what you were so happy about.

"I need it! He has food, not snacks!" You got up immediately from your seat, running over to the person who held the food that you desired.

"...Is she serious?" Kirishima sweatdropped, still staring at your disappearing figure that was on a mission for the food.

"I guess so."

-

A full stomach of food, a quirk you never wanted, another quirk you never wanted yet was passed down to you, and a delusional dream, you prepared yourself before your match against Tokoyami. You never had gotten to know him too much, but all you know is that he has some sort of dark bird pet sidekick with him that is basically his quirk. Well, technically speaking, he is a bird as well. Though, wasn't the companion named Dark Shadow? You genuinely cannot remember. Just how are you going to defeat some weird phenomenon? Some dude's connected with a dark, evil looking bird, and this school expects you to beat the shit out of him and become a pro hero. Kind of messed up, low-key.

You were lazy. Honestly, you didn't even want to fight anymore! Not after the round against Shinso! Fucking hell! Suddenly remembering you have another quirk— why do you even keep forgetting— your hand lifted in front of your face as you bundled it into a fist. All Might was now in your mind, remembering one of his videos on the media showing just how well he fought. From the time in the sludge incident, what you can remember is that you were freaked out that you were absolutely going to die because of one of his punches as he screamed one of his mottos.

That was not a fun time. You actually thought you were about to die by some blond big buff dude.

To your dismay, the door was kicked down, revealing the ugly pomeranian.

"The fuck happened to knock knock, and then hi, hello, how are you?" You glared at him. "Why are you even here?"

"To prepare for my match, dumbass." Bakugou scowled, sitting down.

"It's just that girl with the vine hair..." You muttered, shaking your head. "My match is up next, though?"

"Then ours."

"I don't believe you."

"You moron, didn't you look at the schedule?!" He yelled at you.

"No! I fell asleep during the instructions for the practical exam to get in here!" You immediately retorted back. "Fuck off! I really don't need this at all!"

"I'm gonna destroy you." Bakugou threatened you, acting as if you were his next match.

You didn't give a single fuck about that threat.

"I'd like to see you try," You gave him a closed eye smile. He seemed to be really pissed about it.

"You better win that damn match then." He responded to your little comment.

A laugh escaped your lips once more, "Thanks for the random ass encouragement, chihuahua."

"Don't call me that, you damn memory loss loser."

"That's so long." You sighed, starting to get out of your chair. "Good to know you're rooting for me!"

"I'm not! You damned—!"