Chapter 2: Turmoil

READER ADVISORY

For those who are new to RealDone Fanfiction or those who just did not see the bio: RealDone Fiction is a Fanfiction universe, meaning that every story connects to a larger, linear narrative. Therefore, please note that the prior and future Fanfictions have an integral part to play in giving history to the events of this Fanfiction and in furthering them.

IT HAD been a month since Elsa disappeared in Corona. Anna, Kristoff, Balder and the dignitaries of Arrendelle returned to their kingdom, bearing the news of the death of their queen. Since Anna was next in line, she was now the rightful heiress of Arrendelle and had to take the throne.

Anna's eyes were red because she had been crying for days. She had no more tears left in her.

Going through life without her sister was hellish and each day that passed felt like a year.

ANNA SAT on the throne in the grand, lavish throne room with Balder at her side. A townswoman entered the room and Anna nodded, permitting her to proceed. The woman stood before the throne.

The woman was unsure of how to address Anna.

      "Feel free to speak," Balder said, "Queen Anna will listen to everything you have to say,"

The woman nodded uneasily.

      "Greetings, my Queen," the woman said with a curtsey.

      "Greetings," Anna said.

      "My Queen, my family has been raided three times this month," The woman said, "Our livestock were stolen and our stables have been burnt,"

The woman began to choke up.

      "They killed my husband," the woman said, beginning to weep.

Anna did not respond and Balder saw that she was choking up as well. The Guards glanced at her.

      "The Queen has heard your plea," Balder said, "She will ensure that you are given more livestock and that your stables are rebuilt,"

      "Thank you, thank you," the woman said with some relief in her voice.

The woman left the throne room. Balder waited for her to walk out the door.

      "My Queen, you must to speak to them," Balder said.

      "I can't," Anna said.

      "I am not the ruler of Arrendelle, you are; the people need to hear your voice, not mine," Balder said.

Anna sighed.

      "Okay," Anna said, "I'll try,"

A townsman entered the throne room and walked up to the throne.

      "You may speak to the Queen," Balder said.

      "Greetings, your Grace," the man said.

      "Greetings," Anna said.

      "You Grace, it has been over a month now since Queen Elsa had promised to do something about the raids," the townsman said, "With those criminals running around, the town is going into chaos. How long must we wait before those criminals get their punishment?"

Anna did not respond and Balder glanced at her.

      "We –," Balder tried to say.

      "I am trying my best at the moment," Anna said, "I have had soldierss sent out to apprehend them,"