"It's not a force, of course. It's just... I don't want you to have to travel home this late alone."

"No, yeah, I understand... Are you sure though? I'd hate to feel like I'm intruding."

Trent laugh at that, and with her being situated against his body, she literally felt his laugh. "I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want you to be there."

Thinking about it for a few more moments, Shiloh nodded with a smile on her face. "Why not then?"

This truly was a 'you only live once' moment for her.

Taking her hand in his and gently taking her off of his lap, Trent led Shiloh to where their belongings were so they could make their way to his house.

If it wasn't evident in the way she slightly gripped his hand, she was a nervous wreck.

Sure she'd been to a guy's house before and vice versa, but never a footballer's house and never someone that she met accidentally.

Trent was already showing her different aspects of life and they'd only known each other for a couple of months.

"You're not regretting anything, are you?" Trent looked over at Shiloh as they walked to the car park. She looked back up at him, her eyes flickering between his kissable lips to his big brown eyes.

"No," she smiled. "Are you?"

He shook his head, allowing them to continue the short walk to his car. Opening the door for her on the passenger side, Trent helped Shiloh into the car before getting in himself.

The short car ride to Trent's house was full of Shiloh humming along to the songs playing, and the two bickering over lyrics that they knew damn well they were both getting wrong.

Stepping out of the car before her, Trent made his way to Shiloh's side to open the door for her, seeing her struggle to put her heels on.

"Here, leave 'em. I'll get them for you in the morning."

Shiloh let out a small laugh, still shuffling with the shoes. "And what? Walk barefoot to your house? Do you know how cold it is?"

Trent shook his head, resting his arm on the opened door. "Just jump on my back, it's like a ten second walk to the front door," his accent thick as he enunciated his words.

Realising that he wouldn't budge, Shiloh huffed and pushed her stubbornness to the side, leaving her heels where they were.

"If you drop me, I swear to God... I'll personally make sure you never see the Euro's next year," she mumbled, hoisting herself on his back.

Wow, he's built, she thought to herself.

"You really trust me that little?" Trent smiled, locking his car and making his way to the house.

"I mean, yeah? Haven't known you that long... for all I know, you could RKO me right here and now."

"Nah, too much paperwork."

A gasp left Shiloh's lips as she swatted Trent's shoulder, his body shaking a little as he laughed. Leaning back to insert the key into the keyhole, Trent finally opened the door and gently out Shiloh back on her own two feet. At least she was wearing socks that she remembered to pack for when she took off her heels, his wooden floor was almost ice cold.

Looking around the spacious yet decorated house, Shiloh let herself admire Trent's taste in art as she looked at the paintings that adorned the wall, as well as how nice it looked in general.

"Woah," she whispered.

"Yeah," Trent agreed. "Haven't stayed up here in a while but, Mum's made sure it at least looks nice."