Chapter 60: With Zuihou (Mature Warning R18)

Start from the beginning

A completely drenched Zuihou glared at me,

"Don't hold it in. Laugh." (Zuihou)

I started laughing. This is hilarious!

"Ahh! You really did laugh!!" (Zuihou)

"Ow ow ow! You said it was okay!"

Zuihou kicked my shin and pinched my cheeks. It took me a bit to calm down.

"Hmph! Admiral is being mean..." (Zuihou)

"I'm sorry. My bad. I just couldn't help it."

She is cute even when she is angry.

"Achoo! Urgh... It's cold." (Zuihou)

I took off my jacket and put it on my girlfriend,

"Ah. Thank you." (Zuihou)

"Let's hurry up and return to the hotel. I can't have you catching a cold."

It's chilly but Zuihou matters the most for now. The hotel is just a short walk from here.

We rushed back to the hotel. I immediately went to set up the bathtub once we got into our room. Actually, it's more of a jacuzzi instead of a bathtub. I turned the water pressure to the max and opened all four valves to fill it faster.

"It will take a short while for the bath to fill. You doing okay?"

"Ye-yeah. It's warm." (Zuihou)

I haven't even turned on the heater yet.

Zuihou pulled my oversized jacket closer to her chest.

Oh. I see. I want to take a picture of her like this. But that's not important right now.

"In the meantime, go wash yourself while waiting for the tub to fill."

I nudged her into the bathroom.

"O-okay." (Zuihou)

"Or do you want me to go in with you?"

"Eh?! Ah! N-no need. I can wash myself." 9Zuihou)

"It won't be the first time we bathe together."

"That was- Geez, Admiral you dummy!" (Zuihou)

She is getting flustered.

Zuihou slammed the sliding door shut.

Alright. While Zuihou is taking a bath, what should I do now? I sat on the bed and reached for the remote. Maybe I can watch some TV. They should have some normal channels, right? I lowered down the volume and cycled through all the channels they have.

It's all just porn... What was I expecting from a love hotel?

I switched off the TV and placed the remote back on the headboard, next to the bowl of condoms.

If Zuihou and I...

Just behind this wall, Zuihou is naked and having a bath...

I want to... with Zuihou...

All those porn is giving me weird thoughts. Let's just check Tw**ter.

The first thing I see on my feed is a new lewd drawing of K*ma and Ch*oe from F*O by Md* S*arou. That's enough Tw**ter for the day. Let's just read some manga. I have some time now to catch up on 'Mi*ru*o-chan' and Os*i n* ko.

...Only two chapters had been released since the last time I read those two...

Let's see if there is anything else interesting. Ah. This manga looks interesting.