...My sweet Love Story...

i still remebered that day when i met someone special in my life. "Sid"... It was the best day of my life.

#10November....

it was the day when i first talked to "SID"

it was 9pm... I was alone at home... Doing timepass on facebook...That time there was no one to chat leaving "Sid"...

i thought to talk to him... He messaeged me "Hie", i too replied him and from that time we started talking to each other.

That time he asked me for my no. and without any fear i gave him my no. and after that we started talking to each other in texts, in messages and etc.

Slowly slowly we became friends. We started sharing our problems to each other. Slowly slowly we were getting very close.

one day he told me that he wanted to meet me and wanted to talk to me face to face. So he decided to come near my school. As he studied at my school

#12Novemeber

It was the day when we both met & saw each other. He came near my school to meet me. I never told about him to any of my friends. I got dispersed from.my school at 12'30pm.. As i was coming out of my school, i saw him standing near my school gate, and i was in a very bad condition because there was "Sports day" in our school.

I saw him standing there..and when i saw him we both smiled to each other.

I was with my friend 'Dua'. As he was coming towards me to talk to me his friends came towards him and started talking to him. And after waiting for him for half hrs. One of my friend came running from school and told me that my class teacher is calling me. I was waiting for him to just look at me because i wanted.to say him that i am goin to school again but he was quite busy talking to his friends.

I went inside and aftr 45mins i came out.. I was shocked..

Shocked because i found him waiting for me for past 30-45mins.. When i came out i saw Dua coming towards me shouting, as it was 1pm and we were actually very late. We both were going and i couldn't even tell Dua about him.

Then after walking for a while we found a 'Rickshaw' and we sat and went. After coming back to home i texted him 'sorry' as he was waiting for me near my school and i didnt talked to him. He too told me 'sorry' as when he was coming towrds me his friends came in between and started talking to him and made him busy.

That time i told him, " see sid, i dont look nice, pretty or cute. I am very fat. And i look more worst in school dress."

He replied me, " Taashu you are not fat, you are healthy. And you are damn cute. And please dont dare to tell anything about yourself. You alwys look pretty in every dress.Aap jaise bhi ho acche dikh te ho. You are my "Teddy Bear".."

I replied him, " Teddy bear?" who teddy bear??

He told, "For me you are teddy bear. Golu molu sa teddy bear. Please dont dare to tell anything worse about you. Samjhe na."

I told, "Okhay sorry...But thank you for that cute name..heheh..loved it"

He replied,  "Your most welcum"

I told,   "Chalo bye now getting ready for classes catch you soon.. Bye...thankew so much for that name"

He replied,   "Haha bye teddy bear

I came back from classes at 8:30pm.. I was in damn irritate mood because of one of my friend..