It's a date ( J.M)

You never know what will happen in your life all you can do it sit there and wait for something to happen. You just wait until something does happen but all at the same time you just wait for something that might never come your way.

" Miss. Y/L/N are you still with us?" You snapped your head back to where your teacher was at in front of the classroom. Everyone was looking your way as they waited to see what you would say.

Shit. You did it again.

" Yes I am." You said leaning back in the chair that you were in looking back at them. Your teacher doesn't say anything else as they went back to what was written on the board about some body part that you would have to look back on since you were in fact not paying attention.

You have been spacing out during class the last couple of days thinking of random shit that you could't get your mind off of. 

You looked down at the scrubs you were in for this class and your job down at the local doctor's office that was in the middle of town, which wasn't too far from where you lived down in the cut of the island where the rest of the Pogues lived also.

Your job is full time, it keeps you busy which is what you wanted. You hate to just sit around and do nothing since you were a little girl, As the class went on you see that you had a text from JJ to see what you were up too. Your class is at night from 7-9 which it isn't to bad since your already a night owl it works better for you.

You send a text to JJ saying that you were in class and would be getting home later tonight so you wouldn't be able to do anything. JJ never text you back and the rest of class went by in a flash, As you put everything is your bag to leave you looked down at your phone to see that the Pogues were at John B's if you wanted to stop by and see them. 

You didn't have to work tomorrow since it was the weekend and you went back on Monday. You text back in the group chat that you were on your way over to see them.

You pull into the driveway and saw that everyone was around the fire place as you got out of your jeep. You let your hair down to look halfway decent and not look like you were dead inside, which is exactly what you felt like in the moment. 

You spotted JJ right away as he was fitted beside Pope and Kiara while John B and Sarah were wrapped around each other. JJ was laughing at something that Pope said when his eyes landed on you walking up to them. 

You and JJ had this unspoken sense between the both of you that you both have had since you've known each other, JJ couldn't keep his eyes off of you when you walked up and sat beside Kiara taking a beer from her. JJ has had this big crush on you since he first met you, but he just didn't know how to tell you that he did like you.

No one else knew about JJ liking you but they all knew that you in fact like him, everyone told you that they wouldn't tell him. And that killed everyone inside that they couldn't just yell out to JJ that they wanted you two just be together by now.

" What did I miss today?" You said after you took a sip from the cheap beer that they had.

" Pope fell into the water today on a job run." JJ said to you as Pope gave him a death glare at JJ.

" In my defense SOMEONE just had to step on the gas on the boat to take off like a bat out of hell!" Pope yelled over to JJ which JJ held up his hands. " I didn't do such thing!" JJ said to Pope as Pope rolled his eyes as JJ winked over in your direction.  

You looked down blushing, Sarah looks over at you and pushed into you. " What's up with that little blush that you have going on?" Sarah said to you with a smile on her face.

" Stop you're so mean." You said laughing at her, the night went on with more laughs and more drinking.

" How was work today Y/n?" John B ask, " It was okay. I'm just happy that I have this weekend off  to just sleep and do nothing." You said leaning your head onto Sarahs shoulder as she put her head on top of yours.