Zhang Ya....How can you be with others?

How dare you?

He won't allow it! Absolutely not!

Damn it!

At the same time, Zhang Ya, who was preparing to leave the hospital, suddenly felt a tingle in her back and a gust of cold wind in her neck and ears, and shuddered.

"What's the matter?" Tu Xiaofei who was eating the egg soup while looking at Zhang Ya said: "you look so weird."

"It's OK. I don't know what happened." Zhang Ya shook her head: "it seems that I was disturbed by something dirty..."

"Eh...Don't scare me! " Tu Xiaofei's spoon fell directly into the bowl: "this is the hospital. I have to sleep here myself tonight... "

"Or I'll stay with you tonight." Zhang Ya looked at Tu Xiaofei and said.

"No, you'd better go back. It's too far away from the school. It's inconvenient for you to go in the morning, and..." Tu Xiaofei took a look at Wan Xinghao and said with a smile, "you don't have much time to get along alone."

“……” Zhang Ya blushed: "eat your egg soup."

"Yes." Tu Xiaofei ate the egg soup: "you go, don't worry about me."

"Well, call me if you need anything." Zhang Ya said and stood up.

"OK." Tu Xiaofei blinked vaguely: "anyway, I'm not gonna be here tonight, you..Just have fun. "

"Can you believe I can break your other leg too?" Zhang Ya clenched her fist and squinted menacingly.

"I said nothing." Tu immediately shook her head and denied, "I don't know anything."

"Hum." "Good night," Zhang Ya said softly.

"Well, good night." Tu Xiaofei answered.

Zhang Ya and Wan Xinghao looked at each other and walked out of the ward.

The distance between the two people on the way back is not very close. It seemed that today's bulletin board was full of photos. Although it didn't bring substantive harm to Zhang Ya, it also made her a little bit more afraid.

When Wan Xinghao reached out to hold Zhang Ya's hand, she also avoided without trace.

“……” Wan Xinghao's eyes drooped slightly.

After sending Zhang Ya straight home, Zhang Ya waved in front of the building door and said, "I'll go up by myself. See you at school tomorrow. "

“……” Wan Xinghao sipped his mouth.

"Then..Bye bye. " With a wave of her hand, Zhang Ya turned around and opened the door.

Wan Xinghao took Zhang Ya's hand.

"Yes?" Zhang Ya looked back slightly, and felt the warmth and softness on her forehead as soon as she wanted to ask.

Kissing her forehead, Wan Xinghao's eyes were slightly closed.

Zhang Ya's cheeks were red, and she was a little flustered for a while.

Taking a step back Wan Xinghao said "good night."

"Yes." Zhang Ya pretended to be alright and then turned around and hurried to upstairs.

Wan Xinghao smiled and turned away after a long time.

Closing the door.

"Well..." With her hands over her face, Zhang Ya sat on the floor. My God, why is it so sudden.

Her reaction is natural.... It's normal.

Covering her face, Zhang Ya was extremely nervous. It was a hairy thing that touched her ankle, which scared her. When she reacted, she saw a white rabbit half standing, looking at her askew, with a leaf in his mouth, chewing on his cheeks on both sides, looking silly and cute.

"Hot pot! You ate my flowers again! "

……

The next day Zhang Ya appeared in the campus with panda eyes on her face.

"I say Zhang Ya, you should not stay up late reading. Are you so concerned about the monthly exam? " The class accosted.

"What? Monthly exam? " Zhang Ya is stunned: "yes, it's the month test."

“……”

"Hum." A cold hum came from behind Zhang Ya, who was just about to turn around when she was hit heavily on the shoulder by someone behind her.

"You!" Zhang Ya frowned and raised her head abruptly. How can people who are looking for help keep coming? But they all like to hit her on the shoulder.

What hatred, what hatred!

As soon as she was about to scold, Zhang Ya stared at the last look of disgust. "It's you..."

"By accident?"

Zhang Ya looked at the schoolbag on his shoulder and frowns slightly: "Yan Lecheng, have you transferred to this school?"

"Well, transferred." Yan Lecheng came close to Zhang Ya step by step and held her chin. His eyes looked down at her as if they were staring at the prey: "Why? Are you afraid? "