𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing, els?" Caroline whispered as she turned to the were-witch with wide eyes.

"Go home, Caroline." Bella said quickly as the blonde shook her head

"I'm not leaving yo-"

"We have a plan, okay. I need you to be safe, we've got this, okay." Bella nodded her head as Caroline sighed, pulling the girl into a hug before disappearing.

Bella sighed as she turned around the corner, walking in the hallway as she heard people struggling, making her open the doors to see alaric snapping klaus' hand and throwing him to the floor.

Alaric quickly grabbed klaus as he went to stab him, but was thrown back my a force. "Grab him!" Bella looked at klaus as she grabbed elena.

Bella held alaric against the wall, making klaus get up and grab a hold of alaric. Alaric yelled out as he pushed klaus off of him, turning to Bella. "Elena, run. Now!" Bella turned to the human.

But that was a wrong move, making her gasp as she was tackled to the ground, a dagger hovering above her as alaric crouched over her. She used her strength to hold onto his arm.

"Let go of her!" Elena yelled as she held a glass to her throat. "Or I'll kill myself!"

"Put It down elena." Alaric said as bella turned to klaus, who was getting up. Bella just needed to get Alaric when he least expected it, making her shake her head at klaus, noticing the glare he held on alaric.

"Why? Because you still need me alive? There's a reason why Esther used me to mark you, isn't there?" Elena nodded her head as Alaric kept his gaze on Bella. "She didn't want you to be immoral, so she tied your life to a human one. Mine. That way you have only one lifespan to kill all vampires and then you'll be gone. So when I die, you die too. That's it. It has to be."

"You're wrong." Alaric spat as Bellas grip on his wrist tightened.

"Am i?" Elena tilted her head as she dragged the glass across her throat.

"Stop! Stop!" Alaric said as he got off Bella, making her quickly snap his hand, turning the two around as she grabbed the dagger, throwing it to klaus.

"Go, get elena out of here, I need to get Stefan and Damon out of here." Bella said quickly as she kept her grip on Alaric. Klaus hesitated as he looked at bella. "Klaus, go!" She said as alaric fought against her, throwing her to the floor. Then klaus and Elena was gone, giving bella an opportunity to snap alarics legs as she ran to find her brothers.

 Then klaus and Elena was gone, giving bella an opportunity to snap alarics legs as she ran to find her brothers

Klaus had taken elena to take her blood for her hybrids. Now bella found herself walking into the mikaelson house as she looked around for klaus.

Stefan and Damon had gone before her, leaving her to drive to the house. Bella turned into the rooms and her eyes widened as she saw Tyler holding klaus as Stefan had his hand in klaus' chest.

"Stefan." Bella called out, walking forward. Stefan turned to her, looking over his shoulder as Bella watched klaus turn grey. "Stefan, stop." Bella breathed in as she walked closer, making Damon grab her arms. "Damon let go of me." Bella hissed as she stared back up at klaus. "Stefan, please." Bella shook her head as she she stared at klaus.

"Bella." Damon said as she fought out of his grip, but it was too late. Tyler dropped klaus' dead body to the floor.

"No, no." Bella shook her head as she pushed past Stefan, crouching to klaus' side.

"Belly-" Stefan went to hold the girls shoulder, making her push her hand away.

"Go away, Stefan." Bella kept her eyes on klaus. "Just- go make sure your precious elena is safe." Bella spat as she held klaus' hand, wiping the tears with her other hand. "You've won."

Stefan bit his tongue as he stared down at her sister, feeling guilty. Bella cried quietly as Stefan wanted to help her. Klaus wasn't dead, but the spell that was on niklaus was on him.

But Stefan left Bella, waiting in his car as she stayed beside klaus. Bella breathed in and out heavily as she moved back and leaned on the couch, her head in her hands.

She shook her head as she wiped the tears away with the back of her hand. Klaus was gone. She quickly grabbed her phone as she scrolled through her contacts with shaky hands.

She clicked one of them as she brought it to her ear. "Bels, are you okay?" Rebekah's voice asked as Bella squeezed her eyes shut. "Why are you crying? What happened?"

"Klaus is dead." Bella mumbled as she ran a hand through her hair.

"What? What do you mean Nik is dead?" Rebekah's worried voice asked as Bella fiddled with her necklace.

"Stefan killed him. They, uh, stopped his heart, it was spell made for Alaric and they used it against klaus instead." Bella wiped her cheeks as she stood up.

"I'll come back, okay. Does anyone else know?" Rebekah asked as Bella looked at klaus before turning around, walking out of the house to see Stefans car still there.

"No, I was going to call kol or elijah, but I thought it might be best if it came from you." Bella answered as she ignored Stefan and got into her car.

"I'll tell them, don't worry." Rebekah's broken voice said as Bella nodded her head. "We'll be...we'll be okay."

Bella rubbed her eyes as she stared at the house. "Yeah." Bella muttered. "Just tell me when you're back in town."

"I will do, bels." Rebekah said as Bella could tell she was crying also. Bella sighed as she placed her phone down, leaning her forehead on the wheel.

 Bella sighed as she placed her phone down, leaning her forehead on the wheel

 — MADDIE NOTES

— MADDIE NOTES

sobbing. Next chapter is so sad, literally crying. UGH