"It's too early in the morning for sarcasm"

Above photo is of Justin👍

......................................................................................................................

"What is your name?"

"Cassidy Lian Brooks"

"What happened 4 years ago?"

"We got in a car accident that made me lose my past memory"

This is my every morning routine. I get asked those two questions. Dr.Retekker said that even though it should never happen some day my mind could erase itself again in a way. So here I am answering those two questions.

......................................................................................................................

"I hate every single person in this building." My best guy friend Trevor says to me as I walk to my locker.

"Good morning to you too Trev." I say laughing.

"I got ambushed by the butthead football team this morning," he says as he runs his
hand through his disheveled hair, "I wonder why I'm such a target in their pea sized brains."

"Maybe it's your shining personality." I say closing my locker.

"Woah, it is way too early in the morning for sarcasm babes." He says as we start walking to the gym.

"You know maybe they haven't forgotten about the incident." I say putting my fingers up as air quotes around incident.

You see when Trevor was a sophomore he had a harsh grudge on the captain of the football team, Jordan Rodgers. So he decided to sneak into the locker room at midnight and pop all of the footballs. He also wrote "suck my ass" on the mirror with lipstick. Real classy, I know. They found out pretty quick who it was and he got a week suspension. But 2 years later he still gets crap for it by the team. Luckily Jordan is one year ahead of us and somehow graduated last year, but the legacy still lives on.

We walk into the gym for senior assembly. We only have those if someone did something bad, or there was a new student. Based on our track record, I'm guessing the latter.

"You see Lace?" He says referring to our third musketeer as we like to call ourselves.

"No," I say shaking my head looking around. I spot a blonde girl waving her hands rapidly back and forth. I grab Trevor's hand and drag him over to her row. I pull him down into the seat next to me.

I wince in pain as he manages to step on both my feet, trip on my bag, and land in the lap of the unfortunate soul next to Lacey. All while flawlessly rapping Guap by Big Sean.

Man I love this kid.

"Sorry Cass," he says kissing my check. "But you should have moved your big feet."

I take that back.

"Attention students." Says Principal Gray as he walks on stage.

"I know all of you are wondering why we've called you in here," he continues once the wild teens in front of him calm down. "We have gotten a new student, he will be joining us for the rest of his and your senior years."

Lacey and I look at each other in anticipation of the word "he". I haven't had an actual relationship since the accident. I've been on dates but it always feels wrong like I'm missing something.

We all look back as the principal motions for the mystery boy to step in and introduce himself. I watch as every girls jaws drop at the sight of him. And mine does too the second I look at his face.

Perfection. That's the only word I can use to describe him. Hair that you could take a three hour nap on its so soft, an obviously fit body underneath his V-neck shirt and skinny jeans. And his face. Sweet biscuit his face could win every persons heart in a second.I'm still admiring his beauty when Trevor leans over.

"You're catching flies babes," he says.

I snap my jaw shut just to open it right back up when he talks.

"Hello," he says in a deep voice with a smug look on his face. "I'm Justin Perry and I look forward to getting to know you all better."

He scans the room with his piercing dark eyes but stops when he connects with mine. His eyes widen for a second before he puts back on his facade and sends me a wink. I would be lying if I said that I didn't pee myself a little.

This boy is going to give me serious trouble.

......................................................................................................................

"Alright class," my favorite teacher Mr. Rahm says. "I know your hormones are in a tizzy from this morning but you came to school to learn so shut up."

Everyone's laughing eyes turn to the front of the room. She starts a very long yet compelling (hah not) lecture on the civil war when the classroom door opens. Two conversed and skinny jeaned legs walk in to reveal Mr. Hottie himself.

"Ah, welcome Mr. Perry," the teacher says. "Take any empty seat you'd like."

I laugh as I hear both Trevor and Lacey praying that he takes the empty seat in our table of four. Every held breath in the room is let out when he indeed does sit at our table. He gives us all a head nod then looks back up at Mr. Rahm.

"Okay because I'm sure our new student does not want to hear me ramble on about death and war we can have a free period but no phones where I can see them alright? Have fun." she says.

We all introduce ourselves to him. Trevor is more that happy to share his life story, Lacey is happy to stare longingly at him and I'm happy with just listening. While Trevor is giving a detailed description of his birth Lace leans over and taps my shoulder.

"You know he hasn't stopped staring at you this whole time right?" She says in my ear excitedly.

"I know it's been creeping me out." I say as the bell rings.

We all stand up to go to our next class. After stopping at the bathroom I head to my locker. I open it up to see a wrapped present with a note. have a nice day and enjoy your favorite😊. I open the package and see a cosmic brownie. You would think that it was sweet and cute and that it was Trevor being nice but the thing is, that was my favorite snack before the accident. No one knew that. I hated them after my mom told me. This is from someone who knew me before. And knew me well.

Hey guys!! So this is the first real chapter and tell me if it's awful because I really want to make this story good for you guys💕 Also comment if you know what show Kevin Rahm is in.

Vote
Comment
Like
Whatever you can do
I love everyone of you beautiful people😘