Part 3

I woke up about around 12:30ish and showered. I brushed my teeth and hair before getting dressed. I put on my American flag shirt and leggings and boots. i did very little makeup and grabbed my phone before going downstairs. Bailey and my dad were talking about something but quickly stopped when they saw me. Strange. I went into the fridge and grabbed a monster and took a sip. 

"Dakota we gotta go meet Sadie and the others." 

"Ok im coming" 

"Bye dad"

"Bye girls be safe"

We went out to my truck and climbed in. As normal its a struggle for me.

We were meeting Sadie, John Luke who i have been talking to, cole, reed and his girlfriend

We were meeting Sadie, John Luke who i have been talking to, cole, reed and his girlfriend. We were buying Halloween costumes. We were going out to a party one of sadies yuppies friends invited us to. I pulled up to the Halloween store and parked. I saw john lukes truck parked further up. I turned off the truck and got out. I locked it and we went inside. The store was filled decorations for fall and Halloween. There were costumes and props everywhere. We walked through the store looking around but also trying to find the others. 

"Wait bailey should i dress like the purge?"

"Omg yes!"

I giggled slightly as we made our way over to the others. Sadie and Daisy were looking at couple costumes while Baue and Reed were standing there just agreeing with them not really caring. Cole and John luke were looking at scary costumes. 

I rummaged through the costumes next to Jl causing him to notice me

"Hey baby" he said giving me a quick kiss

"Hey handsome"

"Dakota you ready for the party?" Sadie asked 

"Yah i guess?"

I don't know how you want me to feel. Its litterally a party nothing big. After everyone got their costumes i secretly got mine. I wanted mine to be a surprise. I walked into the house and went to my room with bailey.

"Dad do you have a old white button down!" I yelled

"Yes where my others are!" He yelled from somewhere in the house

I grabbed the shirt from his room and started getting ready. I put the fake blood on my clothes for the night and left it to soak in. Bailey sat at the vaniety i barley use doing her makeup. I plugged in the curling rod and curled my waist length hair. It took bout 2 hours then we got dressed. I put on a black bra like top with fishnets and a skirt. I pulled on my dads shirt and heeled boots. I added extra blood to the clothes and my body before putting the mask on my head

 I added extra blood to the clothes and my body before putting the mask on my head

"Damn you look hot! John luke is gonna be all over you" she said smirking

"I could say the same bout you and cole" i said laughing

She rolled her eyes and put on her headband. We were definitely coming out of our comfort zone. Bailey dressed as a play boy bunny and my top idk whats worse. We went downstairs and out to baileys jeep. Sadie said she would take me and bailey home if we partied to much. 

We pulled up to the massive house that had decorations, music and lights. Holy moley. We got out of the car and walked towards the house. I pulled my mask down as we wer  hit with the smell of alcohol and drug. I walked around and over to the couches where the others sat. Sadie and Baeu were cop and prisoner, reed and daisy were woodie and jesse. Cole was a angel, and john luke was a purge character to.  

"Omg i  love yalls costumes!" Sadie said as soon as she saw us. 

"Thank hope my dad isnt mad about the shirt" i said sitting on john lukes lap

"I  don't think korey cares he's pretty chill" reed said

"True"

Couple hours later

Me and bailey were completely wasted and dancing. I ended up making out with john luke  gave a few hickeys and he maybe gave me some. The others recorded me and bailey goofing off a few times. 

I swayed my hips against bailey dancing on her. Her hands ran over my body as we danced. This was completely normal when wr drink. 

"Dakota, bailey come on we're going home" sadie said coming over to us

"But i don't wanna" i slurred

"John luke is gonna be there"

"Ok lets go" i said thinking i was walking to the door but went the opposite way. 

Sadie and the others were laughing their butts off. I was picked up by john luke and was put over his shoulder. Bailey sat upfront with sadie and i was in the back with JL. My head was on his lap while he listen to me speak gibberish while bailey was trying to flirt  with me i  think. 

"Hey dad can bailey and dakota spend the night theyre completely wasted"

"Ok thanks dad see you soon"

Not long after i was helped out the car and me and bailey tried to walk inside. Korie was kinda laughing while willie was like wtf am i witnessing. I face planted into the couch and passed out while laying on it. While bailey in willies chair