V1 - Chapter 5: Swimming

Start from the beginning

"Damn, dude..."

"What's your workout routine bro..?"

"Sheesh..."

I laughed in awkwardness as I put my swimming trunks on and walked out of the changing rooms.

Kikyo began to walk up to me, waving whilst doing so. As soon as she got to me, I swiftly threw her on my shoulder.

"Kiyotaka-kun! What do you think you're doing?!" She exclaimed whilst everyone watched her kick her legs about.

"I don't know Kikyo. What do you think I'm doing?" I asked, slowly making my way over to the pool.

"Don't you dare Kiyotaka Ayanokoji!" She was exasperated as I began to run and canon ball into the pool; everyone started laughing at my antics.

Whilst she floated to the top, I stayed underneath, "Kiyotaka?" I heard her muffled voice as I gently swam beneath her feet. When she wasn't expecting it, I grabbed her and pulled her under.

She looked as if she was about to have a heart attack when she saw my face but I placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her, her face turning red under the water.

"You are such an idiot!" She pathetically punched me in the arm after we floated to the top; her face beaming a bright red.

"Yes, yes, but I'm your idiot remember?" I joked. She rolled her eyes and dug her nails into my leg underneath the water, warning me that later I was in for it and would regret what I had done. If everyone wasn't here, she probably would have attacked me, but, we have to keep up appearances, right?

"Enough with the PDA... We get it~ you guys are in love~~." One of the girls said, the rest of the people laughing.

As I looked around, I noticed that nearly half the class wasn't there. Out of 40, there were only 25. Disappointing.

After we got out of the pool, I ran my fingers through my hair, my little fan club fawning over me.

"Let's begin the lesson now, shall we?" The teacher looked around, counting the heads he could see, "25 people hmm. I suppose that'll do. We'll begin with races!"

The class had a sudden outburst, arguing that this was their first lesson and some of them couldn't even swim.

"I used to get called the flying fish in middle school!" Ike exclaimed, flexing his non-existent muscles attempting to impress the girls here.

I bonked him on the head, "Fish can't fly meaning you can't swim." I said, belittling and teasing him. Everyone laughed at us.

"The girls can begin first as there are fewer of them." The teacher said, a few girls lining up first.

Undoubtedly, Onodera won the races in first place each time as she used to be on the swim club in middle school and probably will get on it here.

After the girls finished their races and Onodera was sent the 5,000 points, it was time for the boys' races.

I easily managed to get my way through to the final 4 with Koenji, Sudo and Miyake, all very athletic people.

"Ayanokoji-boy, I suppose this is the first time I've talked to you." Koenji said, standing on my left side, "Say demon-boy, do you want to indulge me in a race? Just to show that I'm the perfect existence of course." He continued.

I smirked. The Koenji Conglomerate. A wealthy family who invested in the creation of the White Room. Koenji Rokusuke. He either has to maintain usefulness, or I'll expel him.

"If I win, you have to work with me Koenji, I'm sure you have your suspicions of the S-System and what the future holds in store for us."

He laughed aloud, "Ha ha ha! You have a deal, boy!" He flexed his muscles and got into starting position.

"3...

2...

1...

Go!"

The whistle blew and I dived in, expending at least 80% of my effort.

"The winner is... Kiyotaka Ayanokoji with a grande time of 21.35 seconds!" Not bad. I could have done better.

"Coming in second place we have Koenji Rokusuke with a time of 23.56 seconds!"

"It was a good race." I stuck my hand out.

"Next time I'll beat you for sure." He shook my hand.

"Sure you will Perfect Existence-kun."

I walked away after getting my prize and two girls latched onto my arms, their boobe pressing up against them.

You better stay down.

"Congratulations Ayanokoji-kun~!"

"You did so well~," They said, pushing themselves further on me. I felt glares coming from the other boys who wish they could be me.

"Aha, thank you!" I said to both of them. I managed to slither my way out of their arms and went to Kikyo.

This day sure has been long, hasn't it?

I suppose tomorrow I should start fulfilling the president's wish.

Who the hell is Nagumo anyway?