011

chapter eleven chaos

chapter eleven
chaos. pure chaos... and lies

What do you know about love was arguably one of the biggest numbers of the show

What do you know about love was arguably one of the biggest numbers of the show. It was a duet between Anna and Kristoff, which meant that it was a duet between Gina and Ricky. The two were talking backstage with Carlos, who was giving them instructions on their duet while Channing was somewhere.

Dylan sat on the edge of the stage, mindlessly chatting to Kourtney. She looked around to see where EJ had gone but the boy had disappeared.

"I am not looking forward to D see me like this." EJ's voice suddenly admitted.

Dylan's head snapped up, letting out a loud laugh at the full reindeer costume EJ had on. She doubled over, grabbing Kourtney's arm to stable herself. "Oh my god."

EJ sighed. "There it is."

Carlos clapped his hands together to urge them on. "Let's do this."

EJ approached Dylan, albeit slowly because of his costume. Dylan couldn't help but laugh slightly. "Hi."

"Hey." EJ smiled.

Dylan looked at him but she couldn't stop the laughter from falling from her mouth. EJ sent her a look so she tried to stifle it as best she could. "Oh my beautiful rein—" She shook her head, laughing softly. "You look great."

"Do I?"

"Yes." Dylan nodded. She smiled softly at him. "You look lovely in whatever strange outfit you decide to put on."

"Except grey hoodies apparently." EJ commented.

"That's because I steal them all." Dylan shrugged. Dylan glanced over at Gina who was glaring at the boy, turning back to EJ with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Hey guys, um, I know we've barely run this song, so just mark it." Val ordered to Ricky and Gina before Dylan could say anything. "Use the space but be safe. Half-energy."

"Gotta agree." EJ interjected. "No reason to go crazy guys."

Dylan moved away from EJ, walking over to stand with Kourtney as she looked at Gina. "I disagree. Gina, go for it."