𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Začít od začátku

"Do you think they've got Jeremy by now?" Alaric asked the two, holding onto his ring.

"They should. I haven't heard from them." Stefan answered as he leaned on the wall. "Elena's worried about him, knowing she can't count on his ring anymore."

"Who knows? Maybe his alter ego's a pot-smoking hippie pacifist." Alaric joked as Bella chuckled quietly.

"Yeah, maybe." Stefan laughed as he turned to alaric.

"I can't say I thought mine would be so hostile and militant." Alaric sighed as he stared at the floor.

"Actually, it makes perfect sense." Stefan shrugged. "Your wife left you to become a vampire and your girlfriend was killed by one."

"He must really hate me. Here I am, the failed hunter slash drinking buddy of vampires." Alaric raised his brows.

"He's too judgmental." Stefan shook his head as Bella continued to drink the alcohol.

"The thing is, he's me. I'm not compelled, I'm not possessed. There's no humanity switch. What drives him is me." Alaric stared at his ring.

"No. No, he's not you. He's the darkest parts of you. The parts we all have." Stefan said as he stared down.

"Oh god, I wonder what my alter ego would be like." Bella mumbled as she finished her drink.

"Hopefully not some psychopathic killing machine." Alaric sighed as Bella hummed, pulling an unsure look.

"Well, this is depressing, isn't it?" Bella turned to the door to see klaus walk in, making Stefan jump up. "Oh, and I, uh, found this upstairs." He held the stake in his hands. "Now, by my count there should be one more."

"Well, it's gonna take more time." Stefan shrugged.

"Why, because you're waiting for that one to pass out? No thanks." Klaus pointed the dagger at Alaric. "I think I'll just kill him."

"Then you won't know the location of the other stake." Stefan tilted his head.

"I can live with that." Klaus shrugged as he went towards Alaric, but Stefan stopped him.

"Well, I can't. When we staked Finn, we discovered that killing an original vampire, killed its entire bloodline." Stefan said as klaus narrowed his eyes. "Now, I don't know which one of you I'm descended from but I'd really rather not find out by dying. So why don't we just find the stake, destroy it so we can all be safe."

"So the fate of the entire vampire race depends on you finding a stake?" Klaus asked Stefan. "And to get it, we need you to pass out." Klaus pointed to Alaric.

"That's what he said." Bella hummed as she leaned back in her chair.

"Which means that I feel totally justified doing this." He vamp-sped over to Alaric and snapped his neck. "There, sleeping like a baby."

"I need another drink." Bella muttered as she grabbed the empty bottle, walking past the two vampires.

Stefan had practically beaten alter ego alaric to find out that the stake was in the cave

Stefan had practically beaten alter ego alaric to find out that the stake was in the cave. So rebekah took alaric to the cave to get it.

But Bella had a weird vibe when she saw rebekah. She didn't know why, but it was a funny feeling.

But it was just a funny feeling, so she didn't think much of it.

— MADSTERS NOTES

— MADSTERS NOTES

short chapter, yes yes.