Real Life: Spring Break Pt.1

A/N: IM BACK BITCHES!

As soon as they arrive to the airport Josie and Lizzie are bouncing with excitement. Bex arraigned for the three girls to take the family jet to Milan and she's picking them up at the airport.

As they're sitting on the plane, Lizzie can't help but let her excitement out, just a little.

'I can't believe I get to shadow Aunt Bex for the whole time, this is so fucking cool!!'

'You deserve it Liz, your sketches are amazing and your eye for detail is kind of scary. Aunt Bex sees that and knows the potential you have.'

'I agree with Hope sis, you're amazing at what you do. I'm happy you get this opportunity.'

'Thanks guys that means a lot.'

For the duration of the flight the girls pass the time chatting and eating the snacks that were pre-stocked for them.

As soon as they land the girls can see Bex and Marcel waiting for them with smiles on their faces. The trio waste no time running to the adults and pulling them into a group hug.

'I missed you guys.'

'We missed you too Hope. You as well little Saltzmans,' Marcel says.

'How about we finish this reunion in the car and I can tell you guys what I have planned?'

'Sounds good Aunt Bex,' Josie says.

The girls put their bags in the trunk before clambering into the back seat of Bex's Audi. Once again excitement takes over and the three of them are practically shaking in their seats.

'Bex I think you'd best tell them. They look ready to bounce through the roof,' Marcel says while laughing lightly.

'I guess you're right.'

So the plan is to...

A/N: alright guys, I need your help. I'm not sure how to continue the chapter because there are so many different avenues to take. I'm thinking a three parter is required as to not rush it. 2 parts real life and the final one and Instagram post. Comment down below how you want to see the story continue and I'll use the best idea, with credit given to that person of course.