🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

"So what are we going to do?" Yuki asked her.

"...We'll wait...and see what happens..." Yuri replied. "And hope that everything will come out good."

"And if it comes out bad?"

Yuri paused for a moment and looked over at the two gems that were placed on the nightstand. Yuki looked in the same direction before looking back at her sister, giving her an understanding nod. They both reach over and give their hand a tender squeeze of comfort before going back to sleep, not knowing that the mirror began to glow and pulling Yuri into another chapter of the dream.

Yuri stirred in her sleep as the sound of trumpets woke her up from her slumber. Cracking her eyes open, Yuri found out that she was in a different room, which looked like a courtroom. Everything was still black and white but she could still see the color red on the queen and some of the cards that weren't black. All the card guards stood in a line, blocking everything from behind them as two stood on both sides of the podium where the girl, who's name was Alice, was standing. The Queen of Hearts stood at the very top being the judge, as she so often does along with the King and at the jury of the box were different kinds of animals and insects.

'Another weird dream?' Yuri said in her head as she watched what was going on.

The little white rabbit was blowing the trumpet as he ran up the stairs to another podium as the reporter, calling out to everyone in court and including the king in an uninterested tone before reading everything that was on the paper in his hand. But the Queen told him to skip to part to where she started to lose her temper to which he did. Alice was trying to defend herself but was stopped by the two guards that were standing next to her, keeping her silent. When the Queen of Hearts was about to say her special phase, the King stopped her saying that they haven't called out a Witness and the Queen agreed.

The first witness was the March Hare who was being brought over by the guards by his ears, which he didn't seem phased by as he was drinking his tea. The hare didn't seem to know nothing about what happened to the Queen, to which the Queen ordered the jury to write it down. Alice tried to defend herself but was silenced by the Queen.

The second witness was the Dormouse, who was brought by the guards in a teapot. The Queen started to shout but the guards shushed her to stay quiet so the mouse wouldn't be frightened. The Queen asked again but this time with a whisper, and to her reply the Dormouse popped up in a dazed look singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. The Queen thought that it was important and made the jury write it down as well.

The third was the Mad Hatter, walking forward with guards in tow. The Queen made him take off his hat to which he did, revealing a teapot and a teacup on his head, making Yuri question this but chose to ignore it. The King asked the Mad Hatter where he was on that day and to his answer the Mad Hatter was at home drinking tea, celebrating his Unbirthday.

Yuri drowned out everything else that was happening right now as things were getting too bothering to her. And it looks like she wasn't the only one who was thinking this as she snapped back to the dream and saw Alice standing up and looked up at the Queen with a stern look on her face.

"I'll give you a piece of my mind. What kind of a queen are you!?" Alice shouted, pointing at the Queen. "You're just a selfish and evil tyrant who does what she wants."

"What did you just say, girl?" the Queen said, trying to keep calm.

Soon after a cat appeared on top of the Queen's head, showing a familiar grin repeating what Alice said. "She called you a selfish tyrant~ ♪"