𝟬𝟮𝟯. like you're still mine

Start from the beginning

b 🐝
clementine i speak for everyone who knows u when i say
please.
dump.
him.

clementines 🍊
i'm going to
loved by b 🐝
he just scares me sometimes like he's so intense when he's mad
and i know suggesting we break up will make it worse

b 🐝
clementine what the hell??? dump him immediately no bf should ever make his girl feel scared of him...
that's actually so concerning like i'm actually worried pls

clementines 🍊
stop i'm just dramatic

b 🐝
mkay
enjoy being w chris since ur a yet to be free woman 😘😘
call me when u want me to leave

clementines 🍊
STOPPPP.
ok i'll see u later

clementine sets her phone down with pressed lips as she tries to process what she's just found out

jax cheated on her.

she isn't focused on that though; she's focused on how with reading that text, her first thought was chris. her boyfriend cheated on her with god knows how many women and still, her only thought is chris.

when she lets out a sigh, she feels as if she's lifting a weight from her shoulders as the realization that she wants to be with chris sinks in. she's always wanted to be with chris and that didn't change when he broke up with her, she just pushed it down deep inside because she felt like a fool. now though, she feels a bittersweet relief flow through her as the fact that jax cheated on her, only makes her think of how she can be with chris.

she sits there for a prolonged moment, allowing herself to sit on how quickly her mind has been swayed. she gave herself a piece of him when she kissed him last night, and because of the alcohol in her system afterwards, she let her guard down with him for the first time in what seems like forever. in a way, she knew this was coming—just in the same way that it's always been chris for her. it will always only be chris, and it took jax doing the most unforgivable thing he could for her to realize that.

she takes in a breath and stretches out her legs underneath the comforter for a second before getting up. she stands with her phone in her hands and heads for the door. maybe if she hadn't found out jax is also a cheating scumbag, she would be planning her escape right now, but since everything seems so clear now, she feels comfortable in this home.

she's not going to instantly run to chris, she decides. she might want to be with him, but that doesn't mean she's going to give herself to him fully again without being a challenge. now that she's at peace with herself enough to admit she's enjoyed seeing him chase her, she gladly will. she loves him chasing her.