Now they just needed to make a plan to disable the shield so that they could destroy the Death Star. Once Luke and Luna joined them, they made their plan. A small group would go to Endor and hopefully disable the shield generator. As soon as the shield was disabled, the rebel fighter pilots would attack the station and destroy it. Alazne would be going down to the planet along with Han, Caelestis, Davian, Luke, Leia, Luna, Eirian, R2-D2 and C-3PO. They used an Imperial shuttle that they had stolen to be able to get to the planet undetected. After they arrived on Endor, they started to look for the shield generator. Before long, however, they were attacked by stormtroopers and got split up. The girls went in one direction whilst the boys went in another. After a while of trying to find the boys, the girls decided to sit down for a while. Just then, they saw a little creature. As it got closer, Alazne smiled. She realised that it was an Ewok. She had met a few Ewoks in her life and had picked up a little of their language. Once she explained why they were there, the Ewok, whose name was Wicket, led them towards the Ewok village. When they arrived there, some of the other Ewoks gave the girls dresses to change into which they all gladly accepted. Not long later, the boys, along with R2 and 3PO arrived in the village. However, the boys were all tied up. Sadly, Alazne didn't know how to explain to the Ewoks that the boys meant no harm. Thankfully, Luke asked 3PO to explain the situation to the Ewoks. He also told 3PO to say that if they didn't do as he wished, then he would use his magic. When the Ewoks didn't listen to him, Luke used the force to lift 3PO into the air. When they saw that, the Ewoks let the boys go. Later on, Alazne noticed Luke leaving the village and ran to catch up with him. "Luke, where are you going?" she asked. "I have a plan to defeat the emperor. I just have to give myself up to the stormtroopers first," he replied. 

Meanwhile, as Lando and Admiral Ackbar led the rebel attack on the Death Star, they noticed that the shield was still up. Then they noticed that the Imperial fleet was coming towards them. They hoped that the others would be able to get the shield down in time. Otherwise, their plan would fail. On the Death Star, Luke was listening to the emperor saying how the Death Star was fully operational and how the super laser was going to be tested on the rebel fleet. Luke used the force to grab his lightsabre and went to attack the emperor. Before he could, Vader used his lightsabre to block Luke's attack. Palpatine laughed as Vader and Luke fought. Knowing about his sisters, Vader threatened to try and get them to join the Dark Side. Determined to not allow that to happen, Luke used his determination to defeat Vader and cut off his robotic hand. "Good, good. Now, kill him and become my new apprentice, young Skywalker," Palpatine said. Luke threw his lightsabre to the side and turned to look at him. "No. I will never join you. I am a Jedi. Like my godfather and father before me," Luke replied. Enraged, Palpatine started to torture Luke using Force lightning. As he watched Palpatine torture Luke, Vader felt his heart break at the sight. Making his choice, he picked Palpatine up before throwing him to his death down the reactor shaft. He then threw his helmet to the floor and ran over to Luke, kneeling next to him. "Luke, are you OK?" Anakin asked, worried. "As good as I can be. But it's thanks to you that I am," Luke replied. 

"Well, you were right. You were so right about me, Luke. And I'm guessing the plan that you and the rebels had was to blow up the base. So I think it's best if we leave now before they do so. And I have a few apologies to give to your mother and your sisters," Anakin said before helping Luke to his feet. They made their way to the hangar to get a ship to escape the base. As they were leaving, Anakin picked up his robotic hand, planning on refitting it after they left the Death Star. Meanwhile, Luna noticed that the shield had finally been destroyed. "Guys, the shield is down. I repeat the shield is down. Now let's blow this thing up before it causes any more pain," she said through the comm link connecting her ship to the others. As the rebel fleet distracted the Imperial fleet, Lando and Wedge Antilles flew into the Death Star and fired some torpedoes into the reactor core. As soon as they had, they flew out and managed to successfully escape before the station exploded. Back on Endor, everyone started to celebrate the defeat of the empire. As soon as she landed, Luna jumped out of her ship and ran over to Davian. She jumped into his arms before kissing him. Once Luke and Anakin arrived on Endor, Luke told Anakin to wait before he went over to Alazne. As soon as she saw him, she pulled him into a hug. "Luke. Im so glad that you're OK. I was worried that you hadn't gotten off of the base in time," Alazne said. "Well, you were right. You were so right about me, Luke. And Im guessing the plan that you and the rebels had was to blow up the base. So I think it's best if we leave now before they do so. And I have a few apologies to give to your mother and your sisters," Anakin said before helping Luke to his feet. They made their way to the hangar to get a ship to escape the base. As they were leaving, Anakin picked up his robotic hand, planning on refitting it after they left the Death Star. Meanwhile, Luna noticed that the shield had finally been destroyed.