Training

~Chapter 29~

Violets P.O.V

I woke up to his loud snores. Looking over my shoulder at the digital alarm clock. It read 4:00 AM and Donovan's body was turned so his back was facing me. The cold air nipped at my skin and I realized how cold I truly was. Donovan was also hogging all the blankets. Asshat.

I sat up groggily and started poking his cheek continuously until he woke up.

"What?" He grumbled sexily.

I opened my arms and closed my eyes as he looked at me.

"Come. Warmth." I said, sleep laced through my voice.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest. He laid us down and I cuddled further into his chest.

I started to relax in his arms. I was thinking of all the possibilities of this war. What if one of us died? I couldn't even stand the thought. I started tearing up and Donovan noticed my mood change.

"What's wrong Mon amour?" He asked worriedly.

This was the first time he has ever spoke to me in French and I loved it.

"Nothing." I mumbled into his chest.

"Don't lie to me moro." He whispered.

Now he's calling me something in Greek. I think it means baby.

"I'm scared." I said in a small voice.

"Don't be. We're gonna live a long happy life. Everyone is. So stop thinking like that." He said gently while playing with the ends of my hair and holding me tighter.

"It's now 4:30 so we should get up. We have to be there before anyone else. We'll be training everyone since we're the Alpha and Luna. I know your dad has trained you to fight and you're really strong. But later me and you are going train together. Okay caro?" He more demanded than asked.

I nodded and then asked the question that popped into my head when he called me caro.

"What language is caro?" I curiously asked with a blush on my cheeks.

"It means darling in Italian sweetheart." He replied with a smirk and looking down at me.

"How many languages do you know?" I demanded.

"A lot. It comes in handy when you're Alpha."

I smiled up at him and then got up and out of bed after he let go of me. I went to our closet that was occupied with most of my clothes. I pulled out a pair of spandex shorts and a black sports bra to wear for training. I also pulled out a pair of underwear and a pair of ankle socks. I walked into the bathroom to see Donovan in their as well.

"I'm gonna have my shower after you. It's all yours." He told me with a smile.

I nodded and then he left after closing the door. I put my clothes onto the counter and grabbed two towels from the cupboard. I set them beside my clothes and puled off my clothes.

I got in the shower after turning it on and adjusting it to a comfortable temperature. I stood there for a moment, letting the nice refreshing hot water run down my skin. I slowly started to shampoo and condition my hair. After doing this, I shaved and wash my body with my Dove body wash. I continued to rinse my hair just in case I missed any shampoo or conditioner. My hair felt so smooth it was unreal. I got out of the shower unwillingly after turning it off and then wrapped one of the towels around my body. I used the second one which was also the smallest one to wrap around my hair.