"Why Sentinel!?" Optimus shouted as he attempted to push Sentinel away.

"For Cybertron! For our home that had been destroyed by the war! If we join with the Decepticons, then we can rebuild what was lost!" Sentinel reasoned.

"That isn't the only way! This is our home now! We have to protect the humans!" The Prime argued.

"Optimus, how far have you fallen? On Cybertron, we were known as gods, but here, they only think of us as machines! Let the humans serve us, or let them die! We already have some on our side! You know, you're lucky I didn't kill you. But in time, you'll see it my way." Sentinel finally stepped back.

Staring down at the blade that was pressed against his throat, Optimus watched as Sentinel began to back away slowly. Even Megatron cackled at the sight of his enemy's current defeat and began to turn away and strategically retreating. Finally spawning some courage, Elizabeth turned in the Decepticon's servo and shouted for Optimus.

"Optimus!" Her voice was loud and shaky, as she hoped that he would act upon hearing her voice.

"Elizabeth!" The shock reverberating in his voice surprised her as she watched the Prime slowly get to his feet.

However, while the shock in his voice overpowered any other emotion that he was feeling, there was still a sense of relief in his processors regarding the woman. After her initial abduction, they had all believed that she was killed when they couldn't find any traces of her anywhere. The Autobots and NEST couldn't bring themselves to tell even Sam what had happened to his cousin. But to see the woman alive gave Optimus a boost in confidence as he quickly charged forward in attempt to rescue her. Megatron, having felt the woman move before her shouts, had turned to face the oncoming Autobot in a battle ready stance. His crazed, metallic smile graced his face while he watched in glee as his rival came barreling towards them.

"Megatron!" The Prime shouted as his swords protruded from his wrists plates.

"Optimus, you're too late!" The Decepticon laughed loudly before transforming around the female and took to the skies.

Tears had begun to fall from Elizabeth's eyes as she stared down at the Autobot leader. His blue optics were glued to the retreating form of Megatron, but the look of determination had remained on his face. A low growl suddenly reverberated all around her as Megatron suddenly banked to the left and moved towards the edge of the city.

"Did you truly think that he would be able to save you?" Megatron's voice crackled through the speaker.

"I don't know." She whispered as she pulled her knees up to her chest.

"It's too late now, we will get what we want." The Decepticon chuckled before becoming silent as he flew through the night.

Flying quickly, it didn't feel like much time had passed when they arrived to another city and Megatron began to hover over one of the taller buildings. He waited a moment before transforming and grabbing onto both the woman and the roof of the tower. A shriek escaped the woman's lips as she hovered over the edge of the building, only being held up by the sharp, spindly fingers of the Decepticon. The sheer distance to the ground cause nausea to bubble in her gut and she squeezed her eyes shut in pure terror of being dropped. Eventually, Megatron pulled the woman closer to his body and away from the ledge as he got comfortable on his perch. Even though she was no longer in danger of falling hundreds of feet to her death, her heart was still pounding in her chest as thoughts of her family and friends came to mind. Feeling Megatron's servo move, Elizabeth tore her gaze away from the people below and looked up at the brooding Decepticon.

"Megatron!" Sentinel's old voice echoed from a building to their left.

"What is it?" Megatron snapped as he turned to face the traitorous Autobot.