Chapter 4

Recap
"Hey it's-"
------------------

Anna's P.o.V

Oh my god. Its him. He's right in front of me. Oh God I feel like I'm going to faint. I thought. "Hey it's Anna right, Michaels sister." he said. He know my name. "Umm y-yes, yes i-it's Anna. Your Luke right." I say. OMG He's so hot. "Yes, where's Michael." Luke says looking around for Michael. "He's looking for umm my friend." I stare at his lip ring. He has a black ring in his lip. Ooooohhh it's a lipring. "Jay right." He says. "I'm sorry what." "Jay your friend her names Jay right." "Yeah, why." I say confused. "I saw her with a guy they were going upstairs. But then she came down crying I tried to stop her to see what's wrong, but she shrugged it of and said she was going to yours." "When was this." I said. "A couple of minutes ago."
"Hey Luke what are you doing talking to that." Aleisha said pointing at me. Bitch if I wasn't scared of her I would punch her. "Aleisha don't be rude." I hear Luke say. Aleisha just shrugged and walked up to Luke and tugged his arm towards his friends. "Bye Anna hope you find Jay." He said while walking of with Aleshia. "Bye." I say while waving my hand a little. I turned around and started walking out the door.

------------------------(at Anna's house)

When I got to my house Jay was sitting on the mat outside leaning on the door. She just went up to me and said "I'm being a good friend." I looked at her funny. "Aleshia put on Instagram that she was going to that club with Luke." " You need to talk to him he's not going to notice you if you just hide from him." She has a good point.

I remembered that mikey was still searching for Jay at the. So I texted him saying 'I found Jay you can come home now xx'. A few minutes later my phone buzzed and it was Michael saying 'K'