Battle of the Humungonauts

Start from the beginning

Scooby: Yeah, tell me.

Shaggy: Oh, boy. Well, Scoob, um it's kind of like this. On a kind of, sort of, semi-official basis me and Velma are, like, kind of, sort of spending more time together than you and me. You got it?

Velma: Oh, brother.

Scooby starts to cry.

Shaggy; Uh-oh.

In the Mystery Machine, Scooby continues to cry.

Fred: It's me, isn't it? I said something that hurt his feeling, didn't I?

Velma: It's not you, Fred. Scooby's just being a big baby.

Scooby: Hmm?

Velma: Right, Shaggy?

Shaggy: Eh-uh, if by big baby, you mean the darn gown-up pup ever? Then yes, absolutely.

The gang arrives at the restaurant wreckage.

Fred: Well, here we are.

They all stay inside the Mystery Machine.

Fred: I guess we should get out. Or... not. It's a... pretty good view from here.

They get out and start to look for clues.

Scooby: Gave him the best years of my life.

Daphne: Wow. This place really got worked.

Y/N: It looks like someone didn't get a good enough tip.

Shaggy: Oh, boy. I'll say. Hoo! Flat as a pancake. And speaking of pancakes... Oh, boy. I sure could go for a big stack, covered with clams and syrup at the clam cabin, right, Scoob?

Scooby: Choke on it.

Sheriff Stone: Well, well, look what the talking dog dragged in.

Fred: We're just here to help, sheriff.

Sheriff Stone: Help not needed here. No. This was just your normal, everyday nightclub stuff. And so, skedaddle.

Velma holds up a piece of green hair.

Velma: From what we've heard whatever did this was big, green, and hairy. But definitely not normal.

A construction worker comes over.

Rusty: I just hope that thing sticks around and does some more stomping. I could use the business.

He laughs and walks away.

Y/N: Well, that was not suspicious at all.

Fred: Got any theories on what kind of beast did this, sheriff.

Sheriff Stone: Maybe I do. Maybe I don't.

Y/N: We know you do.

Sheriff Stone: Okay! I do. Way, I see it, the beast can only be a completely new and as yet undiscovered monster and the beast discoverer I have decided to call it a humungonaut from the Latin term for big and hairy space traveler.

Shaggy: Space traveler?

Sheriff Stone: The green fur is the main clue. It's them outer space gamma rays. I'll tell you what, we're lucky there's only one. can you imagine if two of those ding-dang beasties showed up?

Suddenly, a roar is heard inside of wig store and a red humungonaut demolishes another building.

Shaggy: Zoinks! Like, it's a red one!

They all ran as the red one started to throw stuff at the group.

Velma: Well, so much for luck.

At K-Ghoul, Angel is listening to a song.