The battle Begins

Start from the beginning

"The group number this week is called "I want it now, can you all say that?" Abby says 

"I want it now" the girls reply to her

"Ok let's get started, we are going to win this week." Abby says before letting the moms leave and the girls stretch out. 

*Five days till competition*

~Up with the moms~

Holly: I just want her to do her job. That means when you go to a competition, you sit yourself there until the competition is over. 

Christi: That's part of our fee.

Holly: That is.

Holly: that was pretty depressing down there, I was pretty irritated.  

Christi: We know exactly what happened and she just changed the truth. 

~Interview with Abby~

You know I am a little worried about Chloe leading to victory, Nextstar is a really tough competition.

I just wish that Maddie had her head back in the game.

~Interview over~

Kelly: So everytime something goes wrong, what's she going to do just get up and leave?

Melissa: I don't think she would but... 

Kelly: I think that we need to make it clear to her, that you know what, if you want to leave again then go ahead.

Christi: How do you feel about it Melissa.

Melissa: Well she lied to me, so I was-- I mean, I'm upset because of that. She told me she was going home to her mom. So I called her a car. 

Kelly: But did you say anything to her? Why would you lie to me, you made me look like an idiot. 

Melissa: Nope.

Holly: Well all I can think of is Abby is supposed to be your friend Melissa, and that was not a very friendly thing to do, and a friend doesn't do that to a friend.

Kelly: You should go in their and say something ! Because you are the one she lied too.

Christi: It should be you who confronts her because, you are the one she lied too, not us. 

Christi: Let's look at the brightside, we are going to LA.

Melissa: I am just glad Cathy is not going to be at it. She's so- She's so loud in the audience.

Christi: I have never seen someone so happy about 9th place in my life, Whoo! Whoo!

All the moms laugh

Y/n's Pov:

I was sitting in studio A watching Abby and Chloe go over her new solo.

"Come on y/n" Gianna says 

I follow after her. and we go into an open studio, "Abby wanted me to teach you your solo that way she can just clean it up later." She said and I nodded.

"It's called tears and it's lyrical contemporary so you should be fine" 

Gianna has me lay on the floor for the starting position of my dance then teaches me the rest of it. The dance has many leaps, front aerials, and turns. 

I wish I was doing an acro number this week because I haven't done one in a while but I do really like this number. 

"Do not let your arm's leave your ears after that aerial" She says after I had just finished my front walkover, into some turns.