"You want something that is going to make their legs look long and their torso to look short." She then uses Paige as an example 

She then turns around to us and says "Girls you have stop with these crazy outfits." 

*Two days till starbound*

"Y/n you should be working on your solo, we don't have time to sit around!" Abby says yelling for y/n to come in the room while Chloe was working. 

Today we had to wear a leotard and tights, and hair in a bun? This is just not what we normally where but it feels comfortable. 

Later, Abby had us doing the splits, stretching our bodies for ballet before she made us go get our dance bags with the Jazz shoes. 

"Go tell Miss Abby that you and Kenzie left your bags at home." Melissa says to Maddie.

Kenzie and Maddie left their bags back at the hotel and Maddie is getting upset about it, and So is Melissa.

"They left their bags on the couch at the hotel" Melissa says

"Well that is their fault, they need to learn how to be more responsible, because mommy is not going to be their, there are kids here 14 and 15 who are living on their own." Abby says 

"Maddie stop with this face"  

Abby now had us doing the group routine, which I didn't know if it was my favorite routine because I don't want to be in jail."

~Interview with Kelly~

I think this routine is hard for our girls because they are sweet girls, so it's hard to imagine them like this.

~Interview Over~

"Girls, do not get out their and embarrass me. "

*Day of Joffrey* 

We walked into the ballet studio and we had to put on numbers. My mom helped me put on my makeup while Chloe helped me stretch. 

Then we heard Cathy come up the stairs.

She stood in the hallway with us and her team. I think she was trying to get us shaken up but it's not really working. 

"We are ready for the solo's" this man said going out of the room. 

Paige was going first, so we all watched from the window, then Brooke, then Nia, then Kenzie. When Kenzie came back out Abby asked her what did the judges say. 

"They said that whoever should you how to shake your bum bum is a dumb dumb" and that made us all laugh. 

Then some of Candy Apples girls went before it was it was Chloe's and my turn. I was actually really scared because anything could go wrong. 

" You both are beautiful ballet dancers and this is your specialty, go in there and do great." Our mom said to us. 

Chloe was going first than me so I just watch her though the window. 

*Interview with y/n* 

I love watching Chloe dance because she is just amazing at it and makes it look so easy, one day I want to be just like her!

*Interview over* 

"You did so good Chloe!" I said when she walked out, and hugged her. 

She smiled and nodded 

"Your going to do great y/n" She said before I went in and closed the door.

I went in and it was two guys and a lady.