"In addition to our rehearsals we are also going to be working on a number, So we will be attending starbound competition in New Jersey, and the competition is going to be fierce." 

"Ladies our piece this week is going to be about a very serious topic and let's just say each one of you are going to be in jail." 

I looked at my mom and Chloe

"Chloe you just came off of your solo, you forgot your routine you gotta get right back on that horse. You are going to be doing a solo this week."

"Maddie, you have been undefeated and I am challenging you once again, to do a solo at nationals" 

"Y/n I am giving you an opportunity to be great, be recognized, do not make me regret it, you will be doing a solo this week. This is going to be the busiest week of your life. All of you don't blow it." 

"Y/n we are going to start with you, Let's go." Abby says

~~~

Third pov: 

Abby let the girls warm up and the moms sit in the conner before leading y/n over to an open space in the room.

"Y/n this week your solo is entitled 'Dream on a Star' just like the song you will be dancing to. You are a wonderful ballet dancer so I expect you to win this week, Yes?" She said and y/n nodded.

"In order for you to win you have to focus on your turns and line, and pointed toes, all of those things that I am constantly telling you, you need to do this week and from the weeks out."  

"You will also be performing this dance on pointe so be prepared"

While Abby started teaching y/n her dance Christi could tell that this was going to be hard for both of her daughters, especially since they both were known to crack under severe pressure. 

"And now center stage you are going to center leap into a seat roll, and 5 6 7 8" Abby says to y/n.

This week Abby's goal was to push all of her girls y/n included because she knew Maddie could win the scholarship but her other girls were a different story.

" I want you to pull a needle and hold for 2 counts then you can run russian switch leap to the left." 

~Interview with Chloe~

I am really excited for y/n this week because I know that ballet is her favorite style of dance and she always makes it look really easy. 

~Interview over~

*Two days before the joffrey*

Y/n Pov:

"I want you girls to think about your favorite routine and pick something in it that you do better than anyone else" Abby says 

I think back to my favorite solo 'Let me Go' and pick the turns and jumps I do from there. I really want to do acro but ballet is not acro so I don't what to risk it. 

Abby had us go to the barre and work on some ballet skills which honestly was torture, and I do ballet all the time at the studio. 

She then made us go show her the moms and the girls our skill that we want to do one by one, and Nia was up first. 

"Ok this has got to stop" Abby says to Nia while pulling up her top. 

"But it keeps falling down" Nia says 

"Well your mother needs to find you something more appropriate for your body type" 

Abby could you give us some tips on what we should look for when we go out shopping ?" Holly says.