Waiting for the Joffrey

Start from the beginning

Third Pov:

Christy looked at Abby shocked She didn't understand why her kids always had to be singled out. She understood that Abby hated her but she didn't need to take that out of her kids.

"Brooke you have never done a trio with these girls so it is going to be all new for you. Y/n you will not be in any number this week until you can prove to me that you know your routine and it can be done with ease yes?" Abby says

Y/n nodded. Sometimes it was really hard to understand the lessons that Abby was trying to teach the girls. 

Abby finished talking about the trios and solos that would perform this weekend at Energy Dance. Then she dismissed the moms and let all of the girls warm up.

~Four Days Till Competition~

  *Up with the moms*

Holly: I hope that both routines receive an equal amount of attention. Because you know sometimes-

Christy: Yeah I agree

Holly: And I have a feeling that that won't happen as the contemporary one probably will be a very thoughtful piece and the other will be just put together. 

Christy: Right and I worry about that as well especially when she said there will be two solos as well. 

Holly: Something is going to lose.

Kelly: I think her taking y/n out of all the routines is just to save her time so she doesn't have to worry about anyone else that won't get her her so call win this week. 

Melissa: Yeah.

Christy: but that's the thing even if he were to give y/n something for this week it would probably be something that is thrown together at the last minute and I don't want my child to look bad on stage. 

~Interview with Christy~

I know that Abby is just doing this to get back at me but I don't have time for her games, Y/n is a great dancer and I want her talents to be put to good use not for her to get on stage, fumble, and then get yelled at by her crazy dance teacher. 

~Interview Over~

Three days Till Competition

Y/n's Pov: 

I was sitting in the dance room watching the first trio. Abby wanted me to sit in and watch both of the trios so that way I could see the routine I would have been in if I didn't mess up last week.

The first trio was Nia, Paige and Kenzie and they were doing a gymnastics routine. I really would have liked to be in one of the trios since I love both lyrical and gymnastics. But Hey maybe next week. 

Nia was doing he jumps when all of a sudden she fell on the ground crying. I immediately get up and run over to her with the other girls. 

"Nia! are you ok??" I asked and she nodded but I knew she wasn't. Gianna came over and asked if she could stand and she shook her head yes and Holly came over. 

Nia, Abby and Holly went into the dancers room. 

When they came back in Abby started talking to us.

"If Nia can't  do the routine y/n you will fill in, I can't afford to have a hurt dancers." 

I looked around. Even though I really wanted to dance this week, I was not going to take that spot of one of my friends so I could only hope Nia got better. 

Two Days Till Competition

While Maddie and Chloe were rehearsing her solo. Kenzie and I wee in acro class practicing round off back handsprings.