Detention

They all watch as cum drips from your mouth. They all get horny and a few of them put a pillow on their lap but a few put their hands down their pants.

You then go into one of the bedrooms and get naked and put a robe on and go back out and sit down on a chair with your legs wide open for them to look.

-Time skip-

It was a Monday so you had to go into school and during your lesson you put a woopy cuttion under your teachers chair and your class ratted you out and you got a detention.

Later on in the day you went to your detention and saw Levi's brothers there. They lived in a different dorm but you still found them abit attractive. The teacher that was watching over you 3 said she needed to go to a meeting and that she would be back in 30 minutes.

As she leaves the room Levi's two brothers look at you and give you a smirk. You start to unbutton your shirt because it was way to hot in the classroom and you open you buttons to a point were your boobs were showing abit.

You take a quick glance at them and realise they both have a boner, and give them a smirk and you decide to take your shirt off fully.  You see their dicks  start to lift through their pants and they groan quietly but you still heard it. They then come up to you and lean over you.

One of them goes behind and starts giving you hickeys on your neck and the other one gets on his knees and puts your legs on his shoulders and your feet are on his back and he starts to eat me out.

You starts to moan while getting eaten out, and then stops eating you out and gets his dick out and sticks it inside of you.

After he finished he let his brother do the same to you as he did, you guys all finished before the teacher got back but as you were putting your t-shirt back on and doing up your buttons. She looked at you and said "you alright there?" I looked in shock and say "yeah I'm fine just got hot, I'm fine now".

After detention finished you head back to your dorm and instantly stripped off because you were way to hot and the boys turned the heat up on purpose already knowing you were way to hot.

As your stripped your left in just your thong and your tits just out, you then sit on the couch and start to fall asleep. The boys see you on the couch going to fuck you but then leave you be cause you looked tired.

You wake up and see the boys standing over you and you know what's going to happen, you sit up and they grab you by the waste and start fucking you hard, you go on all fours on top of Leon and he starts to play with your clit while Levi fucks you in the ass making you scream his name making him fuck your ass harder, Zane and shay are jerking off while playing with your tits. You have an orgasm and for the first time you squirt all over Leon.

He looks at you and starts to smirk as he starts to finger you making you moan, zane and shay then get closer to coming and then they cum all over you.

Levi then finishes in your ass and pulls out and watches his cum drip out, you then start to pant because your out of breath trying to catch you breath when he aligned him self to your ass and slams into you making you scream in pleasure and pain. He pulls out and shay starts to fuck your cunt and Leon slides out from underneath you.

Zane then starts to rub your clit, shay them fingers your ass while pounding into your tight cunt making you scream because of his piercings on his dick.

-Time skip-

It was around 7-8pm and you woke up and you tried to get up to take a shower cause your sticky, wet and sweaty and can't remember what happened a few hours earlier but when you tried to get up you fell over, so you started to try and crawl but you couldn't even do that so you just layer there on the floor for about half an hour until you could reach your phone to call one of the boys to come help you.

As you on the phone you say "hey, where are you?" Shay then says "just out with everyone getting food, your on speaker btw" you feel embarrassed but say "could you one of you come help me I'm stuck on the floor and I can't get up" they go silent and you can feel their smirks through the phone when shay says "don't worry princess we're on the way home"

About 20 minutes later you hear the door open and they just look at you before they help you back up onto the couch when you realise they have food, so you try to grab it but they pull away from you, you moan for them to give it to you since you were starving.

They then say "beg on your knees for it sweetheart" they all smirk knowing your hungry and you get onto your knees, falling into all fours in the process and you say "please, daddy, can I have some food?"

They say "good girl" and give you the food.