The tattoo

When you finish getting changed you sit on the couch and shay asks you "do you have any tattoos?"
I reply with "no" all the bad boys turn around and look at you in shock.

Leon then goes out the room and grabs his tattoo gun and comes back into the room and sits down next to you. Zane sits next to you as well as shay continues making food, leon then says "take your top off" and you start taking your top off and he puts the tattoo gun against your bare chest right above your heart and starts to give you a tattoo, you wince in pain as he's giving you the tattoo.

Zane then got his fingers and started making his way to your thigh and then loops his fingers around your p@nt!es and starts to f!ng£r you.

You start to moan, your moans mixed with pleasure and pain, when you @rrive, Leon finishes with the tattoo, it's of a heart with a lock on, he then goes over to everyone and tattoos a key on each of them.

Once the food is finished being made you all eat and then go to bed, all the boys start fighting over who's bed your going to sleep in.

They then start to fight, so you keep shouting at them to stop fighting but they continued so you decide to jump in the middle because you knew they wouldn't hurt you.

They stop fighting and realise that they hurt you and your nose was bleeding, they all quickly surround you as your on the floor and start to help you up and put you up on the couch and started to clean you up.

You go and lay down in zanes bed and I watch tv until you started to fall asleep, when you were dozing off you noticed that Zane was j£rk!ng off right next to you and he had a picture of you on his phone.

*a few weeks ago*

You were playing truth or dare with some friends and you said dare when it got to you and your bsf said she dares you to moan like you were having s£x (cause she knows you don't back down from a dare) and she recorded it and it got sent around the whole school and even the bad boys got it and Zane had it in his camera role.

*Current day*

As Zane was j!rk!ng off he scrolled on his phone and got to the video of you moaning and it got him even more hard, he started to jerk off harder than he was before and it got him to (um and he came all over you leaving (um on your legs and some even in your hair, he j!zz£d so hard that loads came out more than he's done before.

You "wake up" and start to rub up against his d!ck your hand purposefully on his d!ck. and he starts to get hard again, you put your hand around his $haft and feel him getting hard.

You slowly lift your hand up and down his hard $haft. Feeling confident you put the tip of your finger on the tip of his d!ck and you rubbed it in circles. You then move you hand away feeling actually tired and you just lay on his chest.

He gets turned on so much and starts to undress you as you sleep on his chest, he starts to f!ng£r you and you let out a small moan as you sleep.

He moved your body so your on top of him and pulls your shorts down, he also has piercings on his d!ck and he slowly lowers you down onto his d!ck and it makes you moan with pleasure and wake up fully and you start to ride him putting him d££p£r !ns!d£
You as you moan quite loud not yet waking up Leon and shay.

He tosses you over so he's on top of you and you keep mo@n!ng.

*Time skip*

Zane and Leon went out to go and get some pizza and you and shay were left alone, they said they would be back in half an hour.

While they were out shay came up to you and he bent you over and started fu(k!ng you and had you on the couch. He then got a call from Leon and Zane and put it on speaker so they could hear you moan.

He flipped you over so your on your back and put his phone on your tits, you kept mo@n!ng down the speaker and they start groaning, wanting to fuck you so bad and all you could hear was the tires screeching as they were going quicker.

You kept getting closer and closer to having an org@$m and you kept mo@n!ng louder and louder and then you finally exploded and started to ride him trying to make him (um.

His phone fell onto his chest and all Leon and Zane heard was the clapping of my tits bouncing and our thighs colliding as I bounce on him.

Suddenly the dorm door burst open and Leon and Zane burst in with the pizza's in one hand and their d!cks in the other.

Shay released inside of me as he grunts and moans abit while you continue to b0unc£ on him. When you felt him release in you, you screamed in pleasure which just made Leon and Zane even more horny.

Zane and Leon picked you up from shay's d!ck and you got slammed into zanes d!ck which was pleasurable but also painful because of the piercings on his d!ck.

You screamed at the top of your lungs while Leon was giving you more hickeys on your t!t$ and k!ss!ng you pleasurably as your getting pounded.