♡Chapter - 33♡

Start from the beginning

He said pulling my cheeks and it did tickle my pickle oh my rabba.

Avni - So much cheese early morning not bad.

I chuckled at his frown expressions.

Sid - That was sarcastic comment idiot.

Avni - I know okay...

Before I could continue some one barged in to the room. I saw Dada and Di on the door with wide eyes.

Abhi - Sid what are you doing here in her room?

Dada asked being all possessive and Di smacked his arms. I am sure dada is wondering what a great start of the day. I chuckled at my thoughts. Three of them looked at me weirdly and I just rolled my eyes.

Sid - what's there to laugh about?

Vaish - okay guys we are getting late so hurry up.

Sid - Di wait, we are stuck please help!

Dada came to help but Di pulled him back.

Abhi - What?

Vaish - Not before the photos.

She said wiggling her brows probably in excitement.

Me and bandar both groaned at the same time and looked at each other. And... click.

Sid - Done, now help please.

That was when I actually noticed our position. I was so close to him his lips brushing my ears. I swear if I looked at him. We may end up kissing each other. I wonder how it would feel like?

Shut up neet not the time. They helped us to untangle from the sheets and three of them parted their ways to their respective room.I went to washroom and I saw my reflection and blushed profusely. He is messing up with my mind.

I quickly did my daily chores and went downstairs to saw all of them sitting on a dinning table except for Dada Di and me. I wonder where they both are.

I took my seat next to Bandar and we all waited patiently for our dearest Abhinavi. I wish Dada confess his feelings soon.

With Abhinavi

Vaishnavi's Pov

I was making my way down stairs when Abhi too joined me. We were walking through corridors talking.

Abhi - What was the need of the photo you took this morning?

Vaish - I will show it to their kids.

Abhi - What they both together?

Vaish - Of course can't you see they love each other duffer. You lack behind, how could you not guess that...

Before I could continue he pinned me to the wall and stepped closer to me.

Abhi - Someone captured all my attention. How could I notice anyone else.

Who was he talking about do he like someone? It hurted me a bit.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away and started to walk away when he again pinned me to the wall. What is up with always pinning me to the wall?

Abhi - Don't you want to have picture with me? To show... your kids ?

Idoit, what does he think of himself. Why will I show his pictures? I will show my future husbands not his. Huhh!

Vaish - Why not Mr. oh not so handsome ?

I clicked picture of both of us and  then he took my hand and we walked downstairs

I clicked picture of both of us and then he took my hand and we walked downstairs.

I felt waves of electric current passing through my hands to my neck. I visibly shivered and he just smiled. Why? And that smile erupted butterflies in my stomach.

End of the Pov

At the dinning table. They all were seated and Shivika joined them.

Shiv - I think kids you should take few days leave.

Anika - Yeah at the college, there won't be any important lectures. And the current drama would be tiring.

Shiv - I talked to Principal, and he granted you all the leaves.

They all agreed and decided to spend quality time with each other. No wonder everyone was hiding something from someone. The situation didn't let them confess so why not have some friends time. The perfect opportunity to disclose.

That is it for today.

Hope you enjoyed reading the chapter.

QOTD :- Do you guys like Iron Man more or Captain America?

Vote and comment your views.

Till Then

Signing Off

Your Author,Arya