A wisdom of a life time

The next day after our finals

"I'd always heard Hogwarts' end-of-the-year exams were frightful, but I've found that rather enjoyable."

"Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry?" We see Harry walking next to the two rubbing his forehead right where the scar is.

"My scar. It keeps burning."

"It's happened before."

"Not like this."

"Perhaps you should see the nurse."

"I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming. Ah. Oh! Of course!" Harry starts walking faster making Hermione I and Ron speed up to catch him

"What is it?"

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one? I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pocket? Why didn't I see it before?" We approach Hagrid's hut who is playing a flute.

"Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?"

"I dunno. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up."

*This stranger, though, you and he must have talked."

"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told 'im. I said, "After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem."

"Did he seem interested in Fluffy?"

"Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy. How often do yeh come across a three-headed dog, even if yer in the trade? But I told 'im. I said... I said, "The trick with any beast is to know how to calm 'im. Take Fluffy, for example. Jus' play him a bit o' music and he falls straight to sleep." I shouldn't have told you that." We ran off Harry, Hermione, I and Ron run into the Transfiguration classroom to talk to McGonagall.

"We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!" Then I remember

"Serenity didn't you tell them?" They look at me

"My grandfather Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London." I remember but forgot to tell them

"He's gone? Now? But this is important! This is about the Philosopher's Stone!"

"Harry don't." I warn him but

"How do you know...? Serenity have you?"

"I.... " I became quite

"Someone's going to try to steal it!" I said honestly

"I don't know how you three found out about the Stone serenity we will speak of why you shouldn't have said a word but I assure you it is perfectly well protected. Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly." The four of us leave the classroom talking to each other.

"I'm very sorry guys."

"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape. Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy."

"And with Dumbledore gone..."

"Good afternoon." The four of us jump and quickly turn around.

"Now, what would four young Gryffindors such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this?"

"Uh, w-w-w... we-we were just-"

"You ought to be careful. People will think you're... up to something." He walks away

"Now what do we do?" Harry with a determined look

"We go down the trapdoor. Tonight."