Maine tera naam Dil rakh diya❤

Start from the beginning

From her facial expressions it seems like she is in normal mood. But what she was feeling at that moment was worse than dieing , maybe.

Suddenly siren began announcing the continuation of the task and the next song which began to play was 'Dil' by Sherya Ghoshal.

Phir agar mujhe tu kabhi na mile..
Hamsafar mera tu bane na bane..
Faaslon se mera pyar hoga na kam..
Tu na hoga kabhi ab judaah...
(If I will not get you forever..
If you become my companion or not..
Distance can never minimize my love..
You will never be separated...)

Manisha was washing the dishes side by side as Falak was now making curry.
She was just focusing on the song. Seems like this song is written just for what she is feeling now.

Maine tera naam dil rakh diya ×2
Dharkega tu mujhme sada..
Maine tera naam dil rakh diya..
(I have named you as my heart ×2
You will beat within me always..
I have named you as my heart..)

These lyrics are beyond perfection , like what the song is saying , Manisha will always support her Pantola , her Abhishek. No matter where they will go after big boss. God know will they meet again or not she will always support him with all her heart.

Tere vaste kabhi mera ya pyar na hoga kam..
Maine tera naam dil rakh diya ×2
Dharkega tu mujhme sada..
Maine tera naam dil rakh diya..
(For you my love will never be less..
I have named you as my heart ×2
You will beat within me forever..
I have named you as my heart..)

At the end of the day , it's Abhishek's choice with whom he hang out,  with whom he share his company, to whom he love ,its completely his choice.
In fun whatever she says to him or no matter how much she forbades him to do something for her sake but she knows,  she gulped her saliva , her eyes were getting moisture.
She knows that it is completely his choice to share his life , his time with whoever he wants.

Kiya kahein tumhein jab se tum hogaye..
Na raha safar na rahi manzilen..
Sath ha tu mere aj bhi har kadam..
Jis tarhan ya zameen aasman...
( What could I say after I  became you..
Journey and destination seems useless..
You are with me even today at each step..
Like how the sky and land are together...)

At this point these lyrics were making her more emotional and giving her pain in her heart because listening this was not helping her but making her overthink the situation in future where she will never meet him but still consider him close in her heart and live  onto their memories which they are making now in big boss house.

Her breath is getting heavier by just imaging that situation so what will happen when she will actually go through it??

Maine tera naam dil rakh diya..
Dharkega tu mujhme sada..
Maine tera naam dil rakh diya..
( I have named you as my heart..
I have named you as my heart..
You will beat within me forever..
I have named you as my heart..)

She was continuously weeping while washing the dishes thinking all the harsh scenarios where she will never meet Abhishek and moreover after he will get married,  his wife , his family will never like her.

She was just busy depressing herself with her own imagination when all of a sudden two manly arms got wrapped around her neck , and she heard his soothing voice.

Abhishek who came into the kitchen to see Manisha,  who was lost in her thinking,  snaked his arms around her neck firmly but not tight enough for her to be uncomfortable said to her:" Kia kar rha ha mera bacha?"( What is my baby doing?)

By listening his voice she came out of her thoughts. Till now the song has also ended. He made her turn towards himself and was shocked to see her face all red and wet.
Abhishek: "Ya kia halat banai hui ha tune?" ( What condition you have made of yourself?)
And started wiping her face , by his handkerchief.

Manisha: "Nothing , I was feeling hot , it's hot here na."
Abhishek: "So madam come out , leave these I will help you in washing them later ok?"
She nodded and followed him outside.
Abhishek after sitting onto the sofa: "I have to tell you something."
Manisha nodded her head.
Abhishek: "I will not dance with jiya. She is very noisy, she wants perfection in everything I mean ok I get it that we have to perform well but she is behaving like a teacher."

Manisha again nodded her head.

Abhishek hit her head lightly and said: "Ab aik baar or sar hilaya na to phor dunga ma tera sar."( if you shake your head one more time,  I will break your head.)
Manisha laughed and replied: "Tor ke to dikha ham tera pichwara phor denge." ( Do it and I will break you hips.)

Both laughed throwing their head backward.
Manisha after recovering from laughter: "Good , I also think that you should do on which you are comfortable and also talk to her openly that you can't do whatever she says."

Manisha said emphasizing on 'whatever'

Abhishek nodded while placing his head on her shoulder,  she smiled at his act  forgeting everything else ...while beside them , the speaker throwing the sound that says ,

Zindgi haseen ae je tu mere naal ve..!❤❤❤
(Life is beautiful when you are with me..!)

                ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers!
How's the os?
Did you like it? If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section. I loveeee to read your comments.

Ba bye!
A.